    disk, with the mapped network drive \\<servername>\images as i:

    No matter what I do I can't seem to get this to work.
    , Sep 19, 2006

  2. why? Guest

    On 19 Sep 2006 13:42:41 -0700, wrote:

    >Ok,
    >
    >I'm in need of some help here. Here is my goal...
    >
    >Boot from workstation into Ghost 8.0 corporate without using a boot
    >disk, with the mapped network drive \\<servername>\images as i:
    >
    >No matter what I do I can't seem to get this to work.

    Well at least you didn't say 'everything' otherwise something would have
    worked.

    In that case go with the boot CD / disk. We use same sw as you mention
    and BartPE CD, added drivers for local NICs used, and login to Win Admin
    account, pick option a,b,c, enter node name/domain, pick image. It takes
    less then 2 minutes from booting to start a writing a image on a PC.

    www.google.co, AFAIK PXE needs DHCP/TFTP server. Do some reading.

    Me
    why?, Sep 19, 2006