    pwds are set.

    Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?

    TIA, Neo.

    Neo, Dec 25, 2003

  2. ----- Neo wrote: -----

    Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

    YEP. Probably the guy that bought it originally.

    Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
    pwds are set.

    Uh? Fancy that? T'is a Shame. I wonder why anybody would want to protect a document that has commercial value?

    Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?

    Yes. But It would look just like jibberish, unless you could also decypher the compression / encryption algorithm that has been used, which I think you need the password for....

    TIA, Neo.

    Oh NO! Thank you! There hasn't been anybody silly enough to suggest that we should help them to make illegal activity easy for at least a few days now. Must be the season? BUT - Why even read the .pdf that you shouldn't have anyway? Why don't you just solicit someone else to do your work and even sit your exams for you???

    Neo: You are obviously young and immature so I will go easy on you. You should have had a bit longer think about your post to this newsgroup before you pressed SEND.

    After all, you wouldn't walk into the bank you wanted to rob and then ask all the employees if they know the combination of the safe to make your job easier, would you? Mmmmm - I was just reflecting on how much of your brain would need to fail in order to think that your original post to this newsgroup would be a good idea and Hell - I think you would ask the bank employees....

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?=, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Neo

    IT Guest

    NO I don't think so!

    IT, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Neo

    Consultant Guest

    try

    sol

    Consultant, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Neo

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > try
    >
    > sol

    It's Id-10-T

    JaR, Dec 26, 2003
  6. Neo

    Neo Guest

    Thanx guys, but no jackpot yet!
    Neo.

    Neo, Dec 26, 2003

  7. >-----Original Message-----
    >try
    >
    >sol

    Better yet, try:

    password

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 26, 2003
  8. Neo

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Try:
    ASSFUQR

    Darth 2000, Dec 27, 2003
  9. "Neo" <> wrote in message
    > Thanx guys, but no jackpot yet!
    > Neo.

    At least not for you. A jackpot has been hit in this thread though.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 29, 2003