    JethroUK© Guest

    Does anyone know whether this can record terrestrial/analogue channels (via
    the coax input), or is it restricted to just Freeview channels?

    JethroUK©, Apr 10, 2004

  2. JethroUK©

    Andy Guest

    JethroUK© wrote:
    > Does anyone know whether this can record terrestrial/analogue
    > channels (via the coax input), or is it restricted to just Freeview
    > channels?

    IIWY I'd wait for the Fusion product with integrated DVD recorder - Out
    later this year.

    http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/freeview_fusion.html

    What more could anyone want from a PVR?

    Andy

    Andy, Apr 11, 2004

  3. JethroUK©

    Nigel Barker Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:52:58 +0100, "Andy" <> wrote:

    >JethroUK© wrote:
    >> Does anyone know whether this can record terrestrial/analogue
    >> channels (via the coax input), or is it restricted to just Freeview
    >> channels?

    >IIWY I'd wait for the Fusion product with integrated DVD recorder - Out
    >later this year.
    >
    >http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/freeview_fusion.html
    >
    >What more could anyone want from a PVR?

    Another tuner for a start so that you can watch & record simultaneously. Does
    the DVD recorder double up as a player? That could be nice for one less box in
    the pile beside the TV.

    --
    Nigel Barker
    Live from the sunny Cote d'Azur

    Nigel Barker, Apr 11, 2004
  4. JethroUK©

    JethroUK© Guest

    "Nigel Barker" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:52:58 +0100, "Andy" <> wrote:
    >
    > >JethroUK© wrote:
    > >> Does anyone know whether this can record terrestrial/analogue
    > >> channels (via the coax input), or is it restricted to just Freeview
    > >> channels?

    > >IIWY I'd wait for the Fusion product with integrated DVD recorder - Out
    > >later this year.
    > >
    > >http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/freeview_fusion.html
    > >
    > >What more could anyone want from a PVR?

    > Another tuner for a start so that you can watch & record simultaneously.

    Does
    > the DVD recorder double up as a player? That could be nice for one less

    box in
    > the pile beside the TV.

    i understand that the later humax 9000 has twin 'freeview' tuners and allows
    twin recording of different channels at same time - i also understand that
    the humax can record from external source (via scart)

    i'm all dvd'd out - all i need want is the hard drive recorder to record
    what i have already, but for some reason all models seem to be inextricably
    linked to one or other reciever - not sure why i cant find a stand alone hd
    recorder at this sort of price (or even less) - feel like buying the humax
    and pulling the guts out of it

    JethroUK©, Apr 11, 2004