    After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner .

    In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .

    Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....
    Bryan, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Bryan

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan continued:

    > http://digicc.com/fido/
    >
    > Fido Puzzle
    >
    > This will boggle your mind!!.
    > Take your time and follow the instructions.
    > After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner .
    >
    > In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
    >
    > Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

    10 minutes later page still only half-loaded :-(
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    slumpy said:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    > you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
    > continued:
    >
    >> http://digicc.com/fido/
    >>
    >> Fido Puzzle
    >>
    >> This will boggle your mind!!.
    >> Take your time and follow the instructions.
    >> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right
    >> corner .
    >>
    >> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
    >>
    >> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

    > 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded :-(

    No problem here, on dialup. ;-)
    Boomer, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Bryan

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> http://digicc.com/fido/
    >>>
    >>> Fido Puzzle
    >>>
    >>> This will boggle your mind!!.
    >>> Take your time and follow the instructions.
    >>> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right
    >>> corner .
    >>>
    >>> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
    >>>
    >>> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

    >> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded :-(

    > No problem here, on dialup. ;-)

    Have found the same problem and always the same pages too....hmmmmmmm
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 11, 2003
  5. Bryan

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > slumpy said:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> http://digicc.com/fido/
    >>>
    >>> Fido Puzzle
    >>>
    >>> This will boggle your mind!!.
    >>> Take your time and follow the instructions.
    >>> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right
    >>> corner .
    >>>
    >>> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
    >>>
    >>> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

    >> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded :-(

    > No problem here, on dialup. ;-)

    Dammit that's a good puzzle.
    My head hurts....
    slumpy, Sep 11, 2003
  6. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    >
    >> slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
    >>> continued:

    >>> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded :-(

    >> No problem here, on dialup. ;-)

    > Dammit that's a good puzzle.
    > My head hurts....

    Brian's Helpdesk ;)