    use which would have a choice of different transitions between pics and some
    other advanced features.

    any ideas guys?
    Steve Charlton, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Steve Charlton

    ezelcucuy Guest

    If you are running XP just download Microsoft Photo Story 3 for Windows XP and you are in bussiness its free by the way.

    ezelcucuy, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Roxio Videowave has all kinds of transitions in it's software

    WEP

    wayne pendleton, Dec 11, 2005
  4. Steve Charlton

    striker Guest

    If you have Windows XP you have Microsoft Movie Maker, does transitions and
    can add music and titles.

    striker, Dec 11, 2005

    > in the past I have used ulead DVD pictureshow 2 to put all the photos from
    > my camera onto a dvd to watch on my telly. It allows you to make
    > slideshows
    > with your choice of music in the background etc which was pretty
    > successful.
    > However I was wondering of any other software was available which I could
    > use which would have a choice of different transitions between pics and
    > some
    > other advanced features.
    >
    > any ideas guys?

    I've downloaded this and made a test story. Will a wmv file play on a
    standard DVD player? There was no option for anything other than wmv.
    Geoff Pearson, Dec 11, 2005
  6. Steve Charlton

    old jon Guest

    "Geoff Pearson" <> wrote in message

    > "ezelcucuy" <> wrote in message
    > If you are running XP just download Microsoft Photo Story 3 for Windows XP
    > and you are in bussiness its free by the way.
    >

    > "Steve Charlton" <> wrote in message
    >> in the past I have used ulead DVD pictureshow 2 to put all the photos
    >> from
    >> my camera onto a dvd to watch on my telly. It allows you to make
    >> slideshows
    >> with your choice of music in the background etc which was pretty
    >> successful.
    >> However I was wondering of any other software was available which I could
    >> use which would have a choice of different transitions between pics and
    >> some
    >> other advanced features.
    >>
    >> any ideas guys?
    >>

    > I've downloaded this and made a test story. Will a wmv file play on a
    > standard DVD player? There was no option for anything other than wmv.

    You need to know what formats your DVD player can handle. Some are more
    versatile than others.
    bw..OJ
    old jon, Dec 11, 2005