    All advice will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Marcus
    Marcus372, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Marcus372

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Marcus372 wrote:

    > I'm new to this group so if I'm in the wrong place someone will
    > probably put me right.
    > I am looking for software - possibly similar to Roxio drag to disc -
    > that will allow me to put camera images sagely away on to CD.
    > The snag is money is a bit tight. Ideally the software should be
    > freeware or cheap.
    > Can anyone out there help?
    > All advice will be appreciated.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Marcus

    If you're just talking storage and you're running windows xp then you
    can drag and drop any files to a cd.

    --
    Paul (Please dont take a picture)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Jul 5, 2007

  3. Marcus372

    dwight Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Marcus372 wrote:
    >>
    >> I'm new to this group so if I'm in the wrong place someone will
    >> probably put me right.
    >> I am looking for software - possibly similar to Roxio drag to disc -
    >> that will allow me to put camera images sagely away on to CD.
    >> The snag is money is a bit tight. Ideally the software should be
    >> freeware or cheap.
    >> Can anyone out there help?
    >> All advice will be appreciated.
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >> Marcus

    > If you're just talking storage and you're running windows xp then you
    > can drag and drop any files to a cd.
    >
    > --
    > Paul (Please dont take a picture)

    If he wants more than just drag 'n' drop, there's always Picasa. The price
    is right.
    http://picasa.google.com/#utm_source=en-us-more&utm_campaign=en-pic&utm_medium=et

    dwight
    www.tfrog93.com
    dwight, Jul 5, 2007
  4. Marcus372

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Marcus372 wrote:
    > I'm new to this group so if I'm in the wrong place someone will
    > probably put me right.
    > I am looking for software - possibly similar to Roxio drag to disc -
    > that will allow me to put camera images sagely away on to CD.
    > The snag is money is a bit tight. Ideally the software should be
    > freeware or cheap.
    > Can anyone out there help?
    > All advice will be appreciated.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Marcus

    If you have Windows XP, you don't need any special software, just drag
    and drop the files onto the CD icon.
    Ron Hunter, Jul 6, 2007
  5. Marcus372

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Marcus372 wrote:
    >> I'm new to this group so if I'm in the wrong place someone will
    >> probably put me right.
    >> I am looking for software - possibly similar to Roxio drag to disc -
    >> that will allow me to put camera images sagely away on to CD.
    >> The snag is money is a bit tight. Ideally the software should be
    >> freeware or cheap.
    >> Can anyone out there help?
    >> All advice will be appreciated.
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >> Marcus
    >>

    > If you have Windows XP, you don't need any special software, just drag
    > and drop the files onto the CD icon.

    I found the native windows xp method not too good, forget all the
    reasons. If as someone suggested Picassa burns a cd, you can use that.
    Before I got an external burner with bundled software, I used burn4free.
    It's simple, very good and is free. There are others, but I liked this
    one the best.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Jul 6, 2007
  6. Marcus372

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > Ron Hunter wrote:
    >> Marcus372 wrote:
    >>> I'm new to this group so if I'm in the wrong place someone will
    >>> probably put me right.
    >>> I am looking for software - possibly similar to Roxio drag to disc -
    >>> that will allow me to put camera images sagely away on to CD.
    >>> The snag is money is a bit tight. Ideally the software should be
    >>> freeware or cheap.
    >>> Can anyone out there help?
    >>> All advice will be appreciated.
    >>> Thanks in advance.
    >>> Marcus
    >>>

    >> If you have Windows XP, you don't need any special software, just drag
    >> and drop the files onto the CD icon.

    > I found the native windows xp method not too good, forget all the
    > reasons. If as someone suggested Picassa burns a cd, you can use that.
    > Before I got an external burner with bundled software, I used burn4free.
    > It's simple, very good and is free. There are others, but I liked this
    > one the best.
    > Dave Cohen

    The WinXP method is pretty basic. Select the files, drag to the CD
    icon, and when all are moved to the buffer storage, tell XP to make the
    CD. It works. Nothing fancy, but functional.
    Ron Hunter, Jul 7, 2007