    I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.

    Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim07D4, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Jim07D4

    .BRIAN. Guest

    On 7/2/2004 06:30 PM, Jim07D4 wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
    > signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
    > now, I have to type in:
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Jim
    >
    > I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.

    There is an option under Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings. You need
    to create a text file with the signature you want, and then point
    Mozilla to it.

    --
    Brian
    .BRIAN., Jul 3, 2004

  3. Jim07D4

    Jim07D4 Guest

    ..BRIAN. wrote:
    > On 7/2/2004 06:30 PM, Jim07D4 wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
    >> signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
    >> now, I have to type in:
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Jim
    >>
    >> I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.
    >>

    > There is an option under Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings. You need
    > to create a text file with the signature you want, and then point
    > Mozilla to it.

    Thank you.
    Jim07D4, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Jim07D4

    Peter Arnold Guest

    Jim07D4 wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
    > signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
    > now, I have to type in:
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Jim
    >
    > I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jim

    In AGENT, I had about 6 Signature files that I could use. Not having
    this is a big PIA with Thunderbird. I may have to go back.

    Pete
    Peter Arnold, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Jim07D4

    Moz Champion Guest

    Peter Arnold wrote:

    > Jim07D4 wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
    >> signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
    >> now, I have to type in:
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Jim
    >>
    >> I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Jim

    > In AGENT, I had about 6 Signature files that I could use. Not having
    > this is a big PIA with Thunderbird. I may have to go back.
    >
    > Pete

    You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Jul 8, 2004
  6. Jim07D4

    Tony Raven Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:

    > You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even
    > random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.

    Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right tool
    and where do we get it?

    Tony
    Tony Raven, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Jim07D4

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 08/Jul/04 08:12, Tony Raven said the following:

    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >

    >> You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even
    >> random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.
    >>

    > Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right tool
    > and where do we get it?
    >
    > Tony

    TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of T-Bird(it
    is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written, it may work
    with Mozilla though, you will need to check.

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Jul 8, 2004
  8. Jim07D4

    Peter Arnold Guest

    Pun Krocker wrote:
    > On this day, 08/Jul/04 08:12, Tony Raven said the following:
    >
    >> Moz Champion wrote:
    >>

    >>> You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even
    >>> random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.
    >>>

    >> Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right
    >> tool and where do we get it?
    >>
    >> Tony
    >>

    > TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of T-Bird(it
    > is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written, it may work
    > with Mozilla though, you will need to check.

    Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....

    Pete

    No Sig line available
    Peter Arnold, Jul 8, 2004
  9. Jim07D4

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 08/Jul/04 11:00, Peter Arnold said the following:
    > Pun Krocker wrote:

    >>> Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right
    >>> tool and where do we get it?
    >>>
    >>> Tony
    >>>

    >> TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of
    >> T-Bird(it is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written,
    >> it may work with Mozilla though, you will need to check.
    >>

    > Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....
    >
    > Pete
    >
    > No Sig line available

    LOL, yes, but normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :)

    Pun Krocker, Jul 8, 2004
  10. Jim07D4

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 08/Jul/04 11:56, Pun Krocker said the following:
    > On this day, 08/Jul/04 11:00, Peter Arnold said the following:
    >
    >> Pun Krocker wrote:

    >>> TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of
    >>> T-Bird(it is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written,
    >>> it may work with Mozilla though, you will need to check.
    >>>

    >> Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....
    >>
    >> Pete
    >>
    >> No Sig line available

    > LOL, yes, but normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :)

    Which is now :) It has been updated.

    *Remember* install JSLIB first !

    http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/

    Pun Krocker, Jul 8, 2004
  11. Jim07D4

    Moz Champion Guest

    Peter Arnold wrote:
    > Pun Krocker wrote:

    >>> Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right
    >>> tool and where do we get it?
    >>>
    >>> Tony
    >>>

    >> TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of
    >> T-Bird(it is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written,
    >> it may work with Mozilla though, you will need to check.
    >>

    > Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....
    >
    > Pete
    >
    > No Sig line available

    As I stated

    You can in MOZILLA.

    And the .52 version supports ThunderBird 0.7

    just what version are you using?

    And if you just want to put in your own sig line (non random) you can do that with a simple text editor. Write the sig line, save it as a txt file, then point the sig file preference to it.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Jul 8, 2004