Putting films, tapes, CDs, etc onto a HD

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Loony, Feb 17, 2013.

  1. Loony

    Loony Guest

    Hello Experts, including you Expert Paul, :)

    Two Canon printers are available : Pixma MP170 and MX375 (this one is
    new and has a fax).

    I would like to be able to have a structure above the glass sheets and
    to be able to apply a light beam down
    through 35 mm slides, or 35 mm strips, or tapes, and through the A4 size
    glass sheet.

    In essence what I am trying to do is to convert all the present devices
    to a hard drive, or drives.

    I would appreciate information about it. I may be able to make use of
    MakeUseOf. :)

    Best Regards to All.

    Loonniiee :) .
    Loony, Feb 17, 2013