Purple Ring & Purple spot in many pics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mv, May 10, 2004.

  1. mv

    mv Guest

    mv, May 10, 2004

  2. mv

    Ed E. Guest

    Do you have any filters on the camera?
    Ed E., May 10, 2004

  3. mv

    BG250 Guest

    Does it appear if you take a photo of a plain white wall? If not, it could
    possibly be the interaction with polarized sky light. It could also be some
    odd lens flare.
    bg

    "mv" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am hoping for an answer and a solution to this purple ring and
    > purple spot in the pic. Happens quite frequently.
    >
    > Image Link:

    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mohanvvip/album?.tok=phEe7BBBxuijo7Z1&.dir=
    /b301&.src=ph

    BG250, May 10, 2004
  4. mv

    Zol. Guest

    Hi, I had a brief look, it does look rather symetrical, I wondered if it was something on
    the lens maybe smeared or dirty? I think the idea of taking a photo at a white wall is a
    good one - also shooting at different colours of card.

    Zol.

    Zol., May 10, 2004