    is there a plan of creating a purge icon aka outlook

    thanks

    vc

    VC, Feb 25, 2004

  2. VC

    dantu Guest

    VC wrote:

    > dear all
    >
    > how do i purge the messags in mozilla
    >
    > is there a plan of creating a purge icon aka outlook
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > vc

    VC

    You mean email messages? Its there already, called Empty Trash
    and Compress folders

    dantu, Feb 25, 2004

  3. VC

    VC Guest

    but we need to do this for each folder right
    i have like 12 folders so we need to do compact folders on each of the
    folders i use imap for checking my email messages

    thanks

    vc

    Quoting dantu:

    VC, Feb 26, 2004
  4. VC

    dantu Guest

    VC wrote:

    > but we need to do this for each folder right
    > i have like 12 folders so we need to do compact folders on each of the
    > folders i use imap for checking my email messages
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > vc
    >
    > Quoting dantu:
    >
    >> VC wrote:
    >>
    >>> dear all
    >>>
    >>> how do i purge the messags in mozilla
    >>>
    >>> is there a plan of creating a purge icon aka outlook
    >>>
    >>> thanks
    >>>
    >>> vc

    >> VC
    >>
    >> You mean email messages? Its there already, called Empty Trash
    >> and Compress folders

    Vince

    Please bottom post if you will thanks. Thats the custom
    here. That is, quote previous messages then write your reply, such as I
    have done. Remember the first rule of newsgroups (sometimes the only
    rule) "When in Rome do as the Romans do"

    And no, you dont have to do it for each 'folder'. If you take a look at
    the Compress Folders option it says
    "Compress Folders" note the "s" at the end, that indicates plural

    Once more, simply Empty Trash and Compress Folders. ALL Folders that
    contained messages that you moved to trash will be 'compressed' or 'purged'.

    dantu, Feb 26, 2004