Pure Digital Photography Forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pure Digital, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Pure Digital

    Pure Digital Guest

    Pure Digital, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Pure Digital

    Andrew Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:18:02 +1000, "Pure Digital"
    <> wrote:

    >There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise from
    >working professionals
    > www.puredigitalphotography.com

    Wow, one thread with one response. Who needs rec.photo.digital?
    please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.
    Andrew, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Pure Digital

    Marli Guest

    I don't generally like the treaded forums, but I will keep an eye one it.
    You have a lot of competition.

    Marli, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Pure Digital

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <>,
    Andrew <spamtrap@localhost> wrote:
    >On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:18:02 +1000, "Pure Digital"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise from
    >>working professionals
    >> www.puredigitalphotography.com

    >Wow, one thread with one response. Who needs rec.photo.digital?

    It's gotten to d**m easy to set up a chat server.

    --
    Al Dykes
    -----------
    Al Dykes, Apr 12, 2004
  5. Pure Digital

    Andrew Guest

    On 12 Apr 2004 09:03:32 -0400, (Al Dykes) wrote:

    >It's gotten to d**m easy to set up a chat server.

    Yup, it always makes me sigh when someone comes onto the best medium
    for discussion and announce they have setup yet another pointless web
    forum thinking they are doing the world a big favour.
    please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.
    Andrew, Apr 12, 2004
  6. Pure Digital

    jpc Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:33:08 +0800, "Marli" <> wrote:

    >I don't generally like the treaded forums, but I will keep an eye one it.
    >You have a lot of competition.
    >

    >"Pure Digital" <> wrote in message
    >> There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise

    >from
    >> working professionals
    >> www.puredigitalphotography.com

    PureDigital markets $10 recyclable digital camera that are sold in
    Ritz/Wolf stores nationwide and in some Walgreens stores in Wisconsin.
    By removing the plastic IR filter and replacing it with a section of a
    wratten filter they can be turned into a fast 1.3meg IR camera. A web
    search on puredigital and/or dakota will bring up links to this and
    other modifications.

    jpc
    jpc, Apr 12, 2004
  7. Pure Digital