    listened and the FZ20 has filled the 'wish' features.
    If the picture quality is as good as the FZ10, I'll
    buy one. Thanks -

    Harlen Ng, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Harlen Ng

    HRosita Guest

    >Harlen Ng wrote:

    >Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?

    I believe that the release date for the FZ20 in the USA is September 21. At
    least that is what Amazon.com published as delivery date if your preorder.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Harlen Ng

    Scott Guest

    Yes, the Amazon states a Sep. release date, but it is shipping already from
    Circuit City online. Not yet available in stores.

    On the good side, the price at last check is 539, bad news is CC still has
    that insane
    restocking fee.

    Scott, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Re: Purchased new FZ20? Yes!

    HRosita <> wrote:
    >>Harlen Ng wrote:
    >>Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?

    > I believe that the release date for the FZ20 in the USA is September 21. At
    > least that is what Amazon.com published as delivery date if your preorder.
    > Rosita

    Circuit City is selling the FZ20 online right now! Well, they are at this
    moment out of sotck. They have been selling FZ20s for a week. The sale
    price breifly fell to $539 and then went back up to $599 after a few days.
    I jumped in for the $539 price. Otherwise, I would have had to wait until
    October to get one from Amazon.

    So, I ordered me alreadya nd it should arrive on Tuesday. Check out the
    Panasonic Forum at http://wwww.dpreview.com for sample photos. New photos
    are being posted daily.

    Later,
    Steven

    Steven Whatley, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Harlen Ng

    Atreju Guest

    Re: Purchased new FZ20? Yes!

    On 30 Aug 2004 04:21:49 GMT, Steven Whatley
    <> wrote:

    >HRosita <> wrote:
    >>>Harlen Ng wrote:
    >>>Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?

    >> I believe that the release date for the FZ20 in the USA is September 21. At
    >> least that is what Amazon.com published as delivery date if your preorder.
    >> Rosita

    >Circuit City is selling the FZ20 online right now! Well, they are at this
    >moment out of sotck. They have been selling FZ20s for a week. The sale
    >price breifly fell to $539 and then went back up to $599 after a few days.
    >I jumped in for the $539 price. Otherwise, I would have had to wait until
    >October to get one from Amazon.
    >
    >So, I ordered me alreadya nd it should arrive on Tuesday. Check out the
    >Panasonic Forum at http://wwww.dpreview.com for sample photos. New photos
    >are being posted daily.
    >
    >Later,
    >Steven

    Please post how you like the camera. I was considering that one as a
    possibly buy. I got the Minolta Z3, but the Lumix was really
    attractive to me. Especially I understand it has top-notch optics.

    I look forward to hearing how it is.

    ---Atreju---

    Atreju, Aug 30, 2004