    magazines. He may yet return with a new nick. He'll be easy to spot.
    Just look for signs of keyboard diarrhea using multiple forms of the
    word "retard".

    Richard Cranium, Apr 21, 2009

  2. On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:51:29 -0500, Doug Jacobs <>
    wrote:

    >Richard Cranium <> wrote:
    >> Looks like the resident buffoon punching bag (aka "Archimedes' Lever")
    >> may have been discovered by his mommy and restricted access to the PC.
    >> Poor little tyke is in his "Time Out" now masturbating to muscle
    >> magazines. He may yet return with a new nick. He'll be easy to spot.
    >> Just look for signs of keyboard diarrhea using multiple forms of the
    >> word "retard".

    >Well, don't say his name too many times, or you'll end up summoning him
    >ala Beetlejuice.
    >
    >--
    >It's not broken. It's...advanced.

    But if we get the feeble-minded moron to say his name backwards . .
    well, you know what happened to Mr. Mxyzptlk.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 21, 2009

  3. On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:41:22 -0500, Doug Jacobs <>
    wrote:

    >Richard Cranium <> wrote:
    >> But if we get the feeble-minded moron to say his name backwards . .
    >> well, you know what happened to Mr. Mxyzptlk.

    >Hah. If only it were that simple.
    >
    >--
    >It's not broken. It's...advanced.

    He is . . . HE IS!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 22, 2009
  4. On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:11:51 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:41:22 -0500, Doug Jacobs <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Richard Cranium <> wrote:
    >>> But if we get the feeble-minded moron to say his name backwards . .
    >>> well, you know what happened to Mr. Mxyzptlk.

    >>Hah. If only it were that simple.
    >>
    >>--
    >>It's not broken. It's...advanced.

    >He is . . . HE IS!

    Leave it to a total retard to be so fucking stupid that he cannot even
    get a simple ellipsis right.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 23, 2009
  5. On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:35:39 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:11:51 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >Cranium) wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:41:22 -0500, Doug Jacobs <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>Hah. If only it were that simple.
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>It's not broken. It's...advanced.

    >>He is . . . HE IS!

    > Leave it to a total retard to be so fucking stupid that he cannot even
    >get a simple ellipsis right.

    Counting periods again? Your mommy sure wishes she had one that she
    missed a while back.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 23, 2009
  6. On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:57:49 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:35:39 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:11:51 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >>Cranium) wrote:

    >>>He is . . . HE IS!

    >> Leave it to a total retard to be so fucking stupid that he cannot even
    >>get a simple ellipsis right.

    >Counting periods again?

    More proof that you are a total retard.

    The period count is right. The spaces between is not, but a retard
    like you doesn't do grammar. Also the lack of space after the ellipsis
    is pretty goddamned stupid on both of your parts. You're both fucking
    dolts.

    > Your mommy sure wishes she had one that she
    >missed a while back.

    A perfect example of your inability to write a proper sentence.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 23, 2009
  7. Richard Cranium

    Richard C. Guest

    "Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message

    > total retard
    > fucking stupid

    ==================
    Introspection...........

    Richard C., Apr 23, 2009
  8. On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:21:37 -0700, "Retard C." <>
    wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> total retard
    >> fucking stupid

    >==================
    >Introspection...........

    All the trailing periods makes you a retard. You commentary makes you
    a total retard.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 24, 2009
  9. Richard Cranium

    > On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:21:37 -0700, "Retard C." <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> total retard
    >>> fucking stupid

    >>==================
    >>Introspection...........

    > All the trailing periods makes you a retard. You commentary makes you
    > a total retard.

    ==========================
    And your childish posts with the use of 12 year old's language makes you
    a total child.

    Richard C., Apr 24, 2009
  10. On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:51:57 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    >>Counting periods again?

    > More proof that you are a total retard.
    >
    > The period count is right. The spaces between is not, but a retard
    >like you doesn't do grammar. Also the lack of space after the ellipsis
    >is pretty goddamned stupid on both of your parts. You're both fucking
    >dolts.
    >
    >> Your mommy sure wishes she had one that she
    >>missed a while back.

    > A perfect example of your inability to write a proper sentence.

    You illustrate ZERO comprehension of what I wrote!
    No real surprise there, I suppose. You ARE an infantile moron!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 24, 2009
  11. On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:31:51 -0500, Doug JacobTard <>
    wrote:

    > It's...advanced.

    Thank you. And you are *all* the opposite of advanced...

    Which is... You guessed it, stupid... R E T A R D E D!!!

    Bwuahahahahahahahahahahha! Maybe now you will understand the meaning.

    You are set several degrees before top dumb center.

    The Great Attractor, Apr 29, 2009
  12. On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:53:11 +0100, "Retard of the R.O.U.S.'s"
    <NG-Stuff@_NOSPAMPLEASE_dotzyne.com> wrote:

    >Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >
    >>>Counting periods again?

    >> More proof that you are a total retard.
    >>
    >> The period count is right.

    >So tell us, if you didn't count them, how exactly did you know that?
    >
    >~Inigo

    Only sub human total retards like you cannot "see" a group of three
    without physically counting... one... two... three.

    You are hilarious, kook. Get a life.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 29, 2009
  13. On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:43:32 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >"The Great Attractor" aka "Archie The Usenet Punching Bag" farted:
    >
    >> On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:31:51 -0500, Doug JacobTard <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> It's...advanced.

    >> Thank you. And you are *all* the opposite of advanced...
    >>
    >> Which is... You guessed it, stupid... R E T A R D E D!!!
    >>
    >> Bwuahahahahahahahahahahha! Maybe now you will understand the meaning.
    >>
    >> You are set several degrees before top dumb center.

    >Like someone who needs to constantly change his screen name?

    The screen name I choose typically depends on the content of the post.

    It may be hard for a 10 year old brained, but adult aged, way beyond
    any help dumbfuck like you to understand (how sick is that stupid shit),
    but each has a reason. They are kind of like dumbfucks like you that get
    tattooed up and body piercings and such.

    I do body piercings too, but my piercing device is .45 caliber. I'd be
    glad to oblige. All you need to do is ask.

    Corbomite Carrie, Apr 30, 2009
  14. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Corbomite Carrie wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:43:32 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "The Great Attractor" aka "Archie The Usenet Punching Bag" farted:

    >>> Thank you. And you are *all* the opposite of advanced...
    >>>
    >>> Which is... You guessed it, stupid... R E T A R D E D!!!
    >>>
    >>> Bwuahahahahahahahahahahha! Maybe now you will understand the meaning.
    >>>
    >>> You are set several degrees before top dumb center.

    >> Like someone who needs to constantly change his screen name?

    > The screen name I choose typically depends on the content of the post.

    But the content of your posts is always the same. They are all complete
    bullshit!

    > It may be hard for a 10 year old brained, but adult aged, way beyond
    > any help dumbfuck like you to understand (how sick is that stupid shit),
    > but each has a reason. They are kind of like dumbfucks...

    Your screen names have reasons and they are kind of like
    dumbfucks...interesting.

    > I do body piercings too, but my piercing device is .45 caliber. I'd be
    > glad to oblige. All you need to do is ask.

    Ahh. A true Internet tough guy! Hides behind a computer screen,
    doesn't even use a valid email address and makes simpleton death threats.

    BlueBuyYoo, Apr 30, 2009
  15. On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:31:08 -0700, Corbomite Carrie
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Let's see what we have here:

    Our local resident piñata starts off with a thinly veiled reference to
    a Starterk episode and ends with a hint that he actually has knowledge
    of, and familiarity with a particular pistol caliber.

    Keyboard Rambo's like Archie are a dime a dozen on Usenet. They claim
    to be super studs who are able to take you out with little more than
    their stare. However, they always turn out to be meek, misunderstood
    geek-types who will never in their lifetime ever see a live **** other
    than their mom's via sneak peeks through the crack in the bathroom
    door. Likewise, his only pistol experience is in his dreams.

    Our little piñata is horribly obese, constantly reeks of body odor,
    has a face and upper torso riddled with pimples and masturbates daily
    to muscle magazines. He rarely leaves his room, preferring the safe
    confines of his imagination to the demeaning, depracating remarks of
    anyone who observes his actions. He is a slug; a humanoid version of
    Jabba the Hutt.

    The screen name is also revealing as it places our piñata in a game
    with a bluff as its primary storyline. The connection is to Archies
    attempt to position himself as an intelligent, macho, superstud. His
    feeble attempt is a failure, as one would expect from a wannabe. His
    bluff, unlike that of Balok, does not work because he is unable to
    disguise the fact that he is a lowlife. Balok used a dummy; Archie IS
    a dummy!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 30, 2009
  16. On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:54:15 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    wrote:

    >Ahh. A true Internet tough guy! Hides behind a computer screen,
    >doesn't even use a valid email address and makes simpleton death threats.

    No one made any threats, you retarded twit.

    Corbomite Carrie, Apr 30, 2009
  17. On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 02:57:52 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:31:08 -0700, Corbomite Carrie
    ><> wrote:
    >
    ><<<<<Snip>>>>>
    >>

    >Let's see what we have here:
    >
    >Our local resident piñata starts off with a thinly veiled reference to
    >a Starterk episode and ends with a hint that he actually has knowledge
    >of, and familiarity with a particular pistol caliber.
    >
    >Keyboard Rambo's like Archie are a dime a dozen on Usenet. They claim
    >to be super studs who are able to take you out with little more than
    >their stare. However, they always turn out to be meek, misunderstood
    >geek-types who will never in their lifetime ever see a live **** other
    >than their mom's via sneak peeks through the crack in the bathroom
    >door. Likewise, his only pistol experience is in his dreams.
    >
    >Our little piñata is horribly obese, constantly reeks of body odor,
    >has a face and upper torso riddled with pimples and masturbates daily
    >to muscle magazines. He rarely leaves his room, preferring the safe
    >confines of his imagination to the demeaning, depracating remarks of
    >anyone who observes his actions. He is a slug; a humanoid version of
    >Jabba the Hutt.
    >
    >The screen name is also revealing as it places our piñata in a game
    >with a bluff as its primary storyline. The connection is to Archies
    >attempt to position himself as an intelligent, macho, superstud. His
    >feeble attempt is a failure, as one would expect from a wannabe. His
    >bluff, unlike that of Balok, does not work because he is unable to
    >disguise the fact that he is a lowlife. Balok used a dummy; Archie IS
    >a dummy!

    No, idiot. It is based on the premise that you get back in your face
    what you try to dish out.

    Corbomite Carrie, Apr 30, 2009
  18. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Corbomite Carrie wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:54:15 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Ahh. A true Internet tough guy! Hides behind a computer screen,
    >> doesn't even use a valid email address and makes simpleton death threats.

    > No one made any threats, you retarded twit.

    Not since you snipped it out, tough guy.

    BlueBuyYoo, May 1, 2009
  19. On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:21:26 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    wrote:

    >Corbomite Carrie wrote:
    >> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:54:15 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ahh. A true Internet tough guy! Hides behind a computer screen,
    >>> doesn't even use a valid email address and makes simpleton death threats.

    >> No one made any threats, you retarded twit.

    >Not since you snipped it out, tough guy.

    There was no threat, ****, so no threat was snipped.

    What was snipped was not a threat.

    You can perform basic logic, yes?

    Archimedes' Lever, May 1, 2009
  20. On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:10:49 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> lied when he wrote:

    > There was no threat, ****, so no threat was snipped.
    >
    > What was snipped was not a threat.

    " I do body piercings too, but my piercing device is .45 caliber. I'd
    be glad to oblige. All you need to do is ask."

    Sure looks to me like pussy-boy Archie made a threat! It's easy to
    say this kind of crap from behind a keyboard. In real life standing
    in front of me, there'd be a puddle at his feet and I'd never have to
    draw a firearm.

    Richard Cranium, May 1, 2009