    My operating system is Win2k Pro.

    Can anybody tell me where to get the software that will do this for me without me having to get a confusing package of sombody's idea of software that they think I need that I really don't want.

    Frustrated !!!
    dgoddard, Nov 2, 2006

  2. dgoddard

    dgoddard

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    I just remembered....

    It occured to me that I was not particularly impressed with The Olympus Camedia 2/0 software and was using the downloader from my earlier camera which I believe was a D 320 or 360 or something like that. The downloader worked just fine. The Camedia software just gets in the way of my using photoshop and wastes disk space.
    dgoddard, Nov 2, 2006

  3. dgoddard

    dgoddard

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    and finally

    While looking for something else, I discovered that years ago I had made a zip file of all the necessary stuff and put it in a zip file.

    No longer frustrated
    dgoddard, Nov 2, 2006
  4. dgoddard

    beglobal

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1

    so that means u donĀ“t need help anymore?????? :hmm2:
    beglobal, Nov 2, 2006