    Any ideas ?

    Thanks

    Mick

    Mick, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Mick

    Frank Guest

    On 15 Jun 2004 19:33:42 -0700, (Mick) wrote:

    >Hi - I frequently take photos at local running events here in Oregon
    >and post them on our club website www.wvroadrunners.org/photos.shtml -
    >I've been using Print Shop Photo Organizer to create thumbnails, and
    >ULEAD to compress the full size photos, but it takes quite a while to
    >do this.
    > Is there a single software package, that will take my photos,
    >create thumbnails, and stick 'em on a web page, where clicking on the
    >thumbnail displays the full size photo.
    > If I take 500 odd race photos, is there a quick and easy way to
    >create a meaningful web page to display them all?
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Mick

    Take a look at JALBUM. It is free and does a good job for me. To se a
    result, go to http://www.hamfest.org and click on the "Photo Gallery"
    link. The pictures are not anything to be proud of for creative
    quality, but are a pretty good record of the event. Jalbum does the
    job with a minimum of fuss. I'm sure there are others.

    Frank, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Mick

    Ed Guest

    Mick,

    Adobe's Photoshop Elements will do what you ask. It will create the
    thumbnails and the webpage ready for you to put on your website.

    Ed

    Ed, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Mick

    Jon C Guest

    Web Page Generator. I use it on my web page, and I love it.

    http://ckso.uhome.net/

    Jon C, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Hi Mick,

    > Is there a single software package, that will take my photos,
    > create thumbnails, and stick 'em on a web page, where clicking on the
    > thumbnail displays the full size photo.
    > If I take 500 odd race photos, is there a quick and easy way to
    > create a meaningful web page to display them all?
    > Any ideas ?

    Take a look at our Slide Show Pilot:
    http://www.colorpilot.com/slideshow.html

    See the topic "How to generate Web Gallery" on the top of the page.

    Sincerely,

    Natalia Blomeier
    Two Pilots
    http://www.colorpilot.com