Publish XML files made by WPS authoring tool

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmVucw==?=, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. Hi all,

    I'm trying to build a WPS system according the WPSdeploy.doc whitepaper.

    I've installed Windows server 2003 with the IAS/Radius server which
    communicates with the Netgear WG302 accesspoint. I also installed the IIS
    server, and all the DHCP and DNS settings.

    But now i've got some problems with the Wireless Provisioning Services
    Authoring Tool. When i use this tool i can make the XML files without any
    problems. I also can see a preview of the signup wizard. There is only one
    problem, i haven't got any idea how to publish the files.

    When i call my files by: https://myserver.com/wpsfiles/signup.xml (for
    testing the whole thing) the only thing i see in my browser is my XML code. I
    probably have to make some other files but i don't know exactly which ones.
    What do i have to do for letting appear the wizard? Or is it not possible to
    call the wizard from a computer which is already connected to the internet?

    I hope somebody can help me!

    thanks in advance

    Rens
    =?Utf-8?B?UmVucw==?=, Apr 4, 2006