    i'm looking for some microsoft document... or some doc that can explain how
    to publish a web page in my windows xp computer, to all my intranet users.

    Thanks.

    Luis Fernando Ayala, May 6, 2005

  2. Luis Fernando Ayala wrote:
    > Hi.
    > if someone know how to publish a web page with IIS.5.0 (winxp),
    > please.please letme know.
    > i'm looking for some microsoft document... or some doc that can

    explain how
    > to publish a web page in my windows xp computer, to all my intranet

    users.

    > Thanks.

    http://www.techexams.net/technotes/xp/iis.shtml

    As it says, if you're using XP's IIS, you're limited to one site (the
    Default Web Site) and 10 concurrent connections. How many intranet
    users are we talking? Because if it's over 50, I'd say you could easily
    surpass 10 simultaneous users.

    blastingfonda, May 6, 2005

  3. Luis Fernando Ayala

    wongcna Guest

    Agree...

    A Windows XP workstation can be serve as a File, Print, IIS server but with
    10 concurrent user limitation.

    IIS5 on Windows XP will allow you create a single web site, FTP server and
    limit to 10 connection....

    hope it can help.....

    @__@!

    wongcna, May 6, 2005