  1. Tim Bryant

    Tim Bryant Guest

    How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide, national, or world wide?
    Tim Bryant, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Tim Bryant wrote:
    > How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide,
    > national, or world wide?

    Depends on who you send it to.

    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Tim Bryant

    Dugie Guest

    "Tim Bryant" <Tim > wrote in message
    > How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide,

    national, or world wide?

    What type of info, and type of media?
    Topic type: general news, computer, what?

    - Dugie
    Dugie, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Tim Bryant

    Old Gringo Guest

    Tim Bryant wrote:
    > How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide, national, or world wide?

    If you are talking about a simple post to the news group, it's world
    wide. (where carried)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Tim Bryant

    Gordon Guest

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:
    > Tim Bryant wrote:
    >
    >>How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide,
    >>national, or world wide?

    > Depends on who you send it to.

    Hey. You failed to mention SP2.
    Gordon, Apr 20, 2005
  6. Gordon wrote:
    > Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:
    >> Tim Bryant wrote:
    >>
    >>> How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide,
    >>> national, or world wide?

    >> Depends on who you send it to.
    >>

    > Hey. You failed to mention SP2.

    Damn, I've noticed. Do you think it's too late to inform the OP now?
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Apr 20, 2005
  7. Tim Bryant

    Gordon Guest

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >>Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:

    >>>Depends on who you send it to.
    >>>

    >>Hey. You failed to mention SP2.

    > Damn, I've noticed. Do you think it's too late to inform the OP now?

    :)
    Gordon, Apr 20, 2005
  8. Tim Bryant

    Plato Guest

    Tim Bryant wrote:

    > How do you determine whether an article goes local, state wide, national, or world wide?

    Depends on the newsgroup, tho most are worldwide. My old dial up tho had
    a few that were just local.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Apr 21, 2005