    --
    Fris "Probation Officer" bee®

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    I was never banned from the yahoo site.(YaHOOO!~) I actually just read
    the posts this morning, and I owe Sue an apology. I never got the post
    stating how upset she was about my Newfie comment, so I apologise.
    Though it was quite funny to read now, I hope she didn't really take it
    personally.

    If I had realised what a ruckus it would cause, i never would have said
    it. However, given my age, I'm used to people saying I know nothing etc.
    I in no way actually thought Newfies were illiterate..and I think I said
    it earlier, but we have relatives out there :) If I didn't live in BC,
    thats where I'd head.

    Sorry if I offended anyone with that :)

    And I'm not so sure I need MCNGP status. I'm quite happy at the moment
    :) But thanks!

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */
    Kat, Apr 13, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in

    > This notice is to officially re-instate MCNGP members Kat #29 and Neil
    > #30.
    >
    > Kat and Neil have demonstrated that they have indeed earned their
    > MCNGP status, and their probation period is now officially over.
    >
    > Join me in re-welcoming Kat and Neil.
    >
    > Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so
    > stop saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those
    > really bad messages.

    I'm touched. (The psychiatrist says so)

    :)

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® opined, On 4/13/04 9:51 AM:
    > This notice is to officially re-instate MCNGP members Kat #29 and Neil #30.
    >
    > Kat and Neil have demonstrated that they have indeed earned their MCNGP
    > status, and their probation period is now officially over.
    >
    > Join me in re-welcoming Kat and Neil.
    >
    > Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so stop
    > saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those really bad
    > messages.

    Alright! That means they are re-invited to the first annual MCNGP Beer
    Flop and Bun Throw.

    Welcome back and see you there!

    Fris, we're gonna need two more party hats, I'll go ahead and water down
    the chili.

    JaR
    Party Thug
    JaR, Apr 13, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ? :)

    I'll bring ... myself.

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Kat wrote:
    > Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ? :)
    >
    > I'll bring ... myself.

    And hopefully NOTHING else.

    --
    Fris "'cept maybe a smile" bee®

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:e0xFOnXIEHA.3356
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > I'll go ahead and water down
    > the chili.

    whoa no ya don't. kick it up a notch! BAM!

    --
    Neil (I need that just a little hotter please)
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many peppers?"
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    First she says:

    > And I'm not so sure I need MCNGP status. I'm quite happy at the moment

    then
    Kat <> wrote in news:407c1fb7$:

    > Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ? :)
    >
    > I'll bring ... myself.

    So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a picnic?

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Brat Guest

    welcome back both of you...

    :)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    #30.

    Brat, Apr 13, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a

    picnic?

    She's an MCNGPer, of course she can be bought off with food.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:suVec.17840
    $:

    > welcome back both of you...
    >
    >:)

    Thanks Sue.

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a

    > picnic?
    >

    > She's an MCNGPer, of course she can be bought off with food.

    And diamonds :)

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > "Brat" <> wrote in news:suVec.17840
    > $:
    >

    >>welcome back both of you...
    >>
    >>:)
    >>

    > Thanks Sue.

    Double thanks.

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > And diamonds :)

    When you say "bought off", to what, exactly, are you referring? For example:
    do I have to actually buy you dinner first, or no? ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uSOV60XIEHA.2596
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a

    > picnic?
    >>

    > She's an MCNGPer, of course she can be bought off with food.

    Ok, fair. But I want some of JaR's hot homemade jalapeno
    cornbread dripping in butter.

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Kat opined, On 4/13/04 10:39 AM:

    >> picnic?
    >>

    >> She's an MCNGPer, of course she can be bought off with food.
    >>

    > And diamonds :)

    Or beer ;-)
    JaR, Apr 13, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Or beer ;-)

    Jeez. Get with the program. *ALL* girls can be bought off with beer, whether
    they want to be bought off or not.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "said too much thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > Ok, fair. But I want some of JaR's hot homemade jalapeno
    > cornbread dripping in butter.

    Cornbread. Ain't nothin wrong with that!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=