    taken over from Windows.

    How do I give control back to XP?

    Thanks, Hearaoi
    =?Utf-8?B?SGVhcmFvaQ==?=, Mar 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGVhcmFvaQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Netstumbelr switches Windows XP Wireless Service Off.
    You can use Netstmbler to find public hot spot, but you do not need it On
    after you found the Hoptspot. When yot trun Netstumbler Off it turn the
    control back to Windows.
    If you need manully to check and switch Windows Wireless Service On, this
    might help, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Mar 4, 2006

  3. Jack,
    Thanks. I'll take care of the problem as soon as the library opens.
    Hearaoi

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVhcmFvaQ==?=, Mar 5, 2006