    What is the wallpaper on your desktop? It's like handwriting
    analysis. Quite telling. :-]

    Mine: Right now... a fine picture of Rita Hayworth.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Roy L. Fuchs

    Andy Upton Guest

    James Cagney ( but not in "gangster" mode )

    Andy Upton, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:22:23 GMT, "Andy Upton"
    <> Gave us:

    >James Cagney ( but not in "gangster" mode )

    Uh... top posting Usenet retard, that likes a really old actor.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 19, 2006
  4. Roy L. Fuchs

    TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" whined:

    > What is the wallpaper on your desktop? It's like handwriting
    > analysis. Quite telling. :-]

    Hey! Guess who said this:

    " Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit."

    > Mine: Right now... a fine picture of Rita Hayworth.

    I bet in your daily bouts of anger, you punch the screen and scream at
    "Rita" in impotent frustration.

    T.B.

    TB, Mar 19, 2006
  5. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:01:56 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" whined:
    >
    >> What is the wallpaper on your desktop? It's like handwriting
    >> analysis. Quite telling. :-]

    >Hey! Guess who said this:
    >
    >" Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit."
    >
    >> Mine: Right now... a fine picture of Rita Hayworth.

    >I bet in your daily bouts of anger, you punch the screen and scream at
    >"Rita" in impotent frustration.

    I already told you, little boy. I laugh at your retarded ass.

    That's a hint, son. -Foghorn Leghorn inflection

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 19, 2006
  6. Roy L. Fuchs

    TB Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs" whined:

    > I already told you, little boy. I laugh at your retarded ass.
    >
    > That's a hint, son.

    What, that you're gay and like to look at other men's asses?

    T.B.

    TB, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:16:35 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >Roy L. Fuchs" whined:
    >>
    >> I already told you, little boy. I laugh at your retarded ass.
    >>
    >> That's a hint, son.

    >What, that you're gay and like to look at other men's asses?

    You could be a little more retarded, but you won't attain that goal
    in this life. You have already topped out at max retardation.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 21, 2006
  8. Roy L. Fuchs

    TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs"farted:

    >>What, that you're gay and like to look at other men's asses?

    > You could be a little more retarded, but you won't attain that goal
    > in this life. You have already topped out at max retardation.

    I bet you were shouting this reply at your pc and you were pounding the
    keyboard into pieces as you typed it out, Anger Boy. Maybe this is something
    you can discuss with your shrink this week, hmmm?

    T.B.

    TB, Mar 21, 2006