    What question can I answer for you?

    etc.

    Fakes. :)
    Evan Platt, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Evan Platt <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > Why do the "Psychic Readings" say "Call us."
    >
    > If you're such a good friggin psychic, YOU call me.
    >
    > But if you ask me a question a good psychic should know, you lose.
    > Those questions include, but are not limited to:
    >
    > What's your name?
    > How did you want to pay for this call?
    > What question can I answer for you?
    >
    > etc.
    >
    > Fakes. :)

    I have a "get-rid-of-merchadisers" greeting on my land-line telephone
    answering machine : "Hello! You have reached the psychic-hotline for
    psychically-challanged. You *can* leave a message; but you don't have
    to - because we already *know* what you are thinking. Beeepphh..."

    --

    http://www.impeachribbon.com/

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Fucktard

    "You work three jobs?... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean,
    that is fantastic that you're doing that."--USA President Bush
    (to a divorced mother of three in Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005)
    Bucky Breeder, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Evan Platt wrote:
    > Why do the "Psychic Readings" say "Call us."
    >
    > If you're such a good friggin psychic, YOU call me.
    >
    > But if you ask me a question a good psychic should know, you lose.
    > Those questions include, but are not limited to:
    >
    > What's your name?
    > How did you want to pay for this call?
    > What question can I answer for you?
    >
    > etc.
    >
    > Fakes. :)

    Ever hear of a psychic winning the lottery?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 17, 2007