PSUS4 Printserver & Hub - excessive pages

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Lim-Dul, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. Lim-Dul

    Lim-Dul Guest

    Hello!
    I've just installed my new PSUS4 Printserver (it has the Linksys brand,
    but that's Cisco too, AFAIK). It works together with a HP LaserJet 1015
    - everything seems to be alright except for one little problem - the
    printer is always printing ONE additional blank page after completing
    every document. It seems to be a problem with the PrintServer as it has
    never done this before.
    The Firmware version is 634 (newer than the one that can be found
    anywhere on the internet) and the driver version is 1.06.
    Any solution you can think of? Or better yet: any idea what the source
    of the problem might be?

    --
    Lim-Dul, King of Darkness, Founder of The Crusaders of Darkness
    -- CS:

    Lim-Dul, Jun 1, 2005