  1. ventureon

    ventureon Guest

    How do I fine the size of my psu?

    ventureon, Nov 27, 2005

  2. ventureon, <>, the blubbery, scatterbrained flowerpot, and ale
    taster, whispered:

    > How do I fine the size of my psu?

    Use a rule.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Nov 27, 2005

  3. ventureon

    ventureon Guest

    not much help

    ventureon, Nov 27, 2005
  4. ventureon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    ventureon spewed forth:
    > How do I fine the size of my psu?

    Fine? Ummm...

    Find? Open the case, read the labels.

    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 27, 2005
  5. "ventureon" <> wrote in message
    > How do I fine the size of my psu?

    Ask your wife or girlfriend...

    Patrick

    Patrick Cleburne, Nov 27, 2005
  6. ventureon

    ventureon Guest

    OK, so I have fat fingers

    ventureon, Nov 27, 2005
  7. ventureon

    ventureon Guest

    getting old

    ventureon, Nov 27, 2005
  8. ventureon

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "ventureon" <> wrote in message
    > How do I fine the size of my psu?

    Read the label. It's the only way.

    (Well, I guess you could keep connecting stuff to it until it blows up then
    calculate how much power you were drawing, but it's probably easier just to
    look at the box).

    Rich Wilson, Nov 27, 2005
  9. ventureon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Axrif.11265$,
    Rich Wilson spewed forth:
    > "ventureon" <> wrote in message
    >> How do I fine the size of my psu?

    > Read the label. It's the only way.
    >
    > (Well, I guess you could keep connecting stuff to it until it blows
    > up then calculate how much power you were drawing, but it's probably
    > easier just to look at the box).

    LOL!!!

    Toolman Tim, Nov 28, 2005
  10. ventureon

    ventureon Guest

    Ty all

    ventureon, Nov 28, 2005
  11. ventureon

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 27 Nov 2005 15:14:29 -0800, "ventureon" <> wrote:

    >not much help

    What isn't? Who said what?

    Learn to quote properly.

    Evan Platt, Nov 28, 2005
  12. Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 27 Nov 2005 15:14:29 -0800, "ventureon" <> wrote:
    >
    >>not much help

    > What isn't? Who said what?
    >
    > Learn to quote properly.

    See link in sig:

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 28, 2005
  13. ventureon

    Dan Evans Guest

    "ventureon" <> wrote in message
    > How do I fine the size of my psu?

    Assuming "size" means Wattage. Open the case and it should be written on the
    side of the PSU facing you.

    Assuming "size" means physical dimensions. They're all the same apart from
    barebone systems (get them from your manufacturer), Fujitsu Siemens (get
    replacements from them) and ISTR that some Compaqs had odd sized PSU's (get
    replacements from them).

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Nov 28, 2005
  14. ventureon, <>, the crapulous, squashed mankball, and hoarder
    of the domestic refuse of others, harassed:

    > not much help

    If you don't have rules that get broken then how do you expect to impose
    fines?
    You dumb ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Nov 28, 2005