pstn to sip number mapping

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jan, Nov 5, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    We have working Cisco 2610 router with VIC2-2BRI for PSTN gateway
    for our PBX. the PBX and the router communicate with SIP.

    We have PSTN number block and would like to map these to SIP
    numbers to our PBX, we now redirect everything to 6030.

    --
    voice-port 1/0/0
    compand-type a-law
    no comfort-noise
    cptone NL
    connection plar 6030
    bearer-cap Speech
    !
    voice-port 1/0/1
    no comfort-noise
    cptone NL
    connection plar 6030
    bearer-cap Speech
    !
    dial-peer voice 1001 voip
    destination-pattern 6030
    session protocol sipv2
    session target ipv4:x.x.x.x:5060
    session transport udp
    dtmf-relay sip-notify
    codec g711ulaw
    no vad
    --

    How to map 020-1001001 to sip number 1001 on the PBX?

    020-1001001 to 1001
    020-1001002 to 1002
    020-1001003 to 1003
    Jan, Nov 5, 2004