    Anyone who has a clue how to restore the file? It contains important
    messages
    Thx in advance - Polarbear

    Polarbear, Jun 26, 2006

  2. Polarbear

    Plato Guest

    Polarbear wrote:

    > When I try to attach a privatefolder.pst file to Outlook 2000 (size 157
    > Mb), I only get deleted items and no subfolders.
    > I've tried to run scanpst.exe and it says it containt 4 subfolder - but
    > I can't see them.
    > Anyone who has a clue how to restore the file? It contains important
    > messages

    Try zipping up the directory and mailing as an attachment. Note that
    your message will NOT reach very many email boxes as many have 10 or 20
    meg limits.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 26, 2006

  3. Polarbear

    Polarbear Guest

    Hi Plato
    Sorry I can't send it to you if is that what you mean - any other
    suggestions?
    Thx Polarbear

    Polarbear, Jun 26, 2006
  4. Polarbear

    Guest

    "Polarbear" <> wrote:

    |>Hi Plato
    |>Sorry I can't send it to you if is that what you mean - any other
    |>suggestions?
    |>Thx Polarbear

    Send it to me! :)

    No, he's saying the file is to large to send, make multiple zips of it
    or find a service that will take that size file
    http://www.yousendit.com/

    Gmail.com will only take 10 megs.

    --
    Microsoft Says Recovery from Malware Becoming Impossible,
    also calls users stupid :}

    , Jun 27, 2006
  5. Polarbear

    Polarbear Guest

    Hi Penny

    I can't send it because it contains confidential material, so I'm sorry
    that ain't an option. I think my CEO will explode if he know I've send
    it outside our company ;-)

    Thx Polarbear

    Polarbear, Jun 27, 2006