    Win2000, office 2000 using exchange and personal folders.

    Thanks

    Max
    Max Sand, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Max Sand

    °Mike° Guest

    OL2000: How to Find and Run the Inbox Repair Tool
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;272227

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:24:49 +0100, in
    <JXt0b.16344$>
    Max Sand scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Max Sand

    Max Sand Guest

    Erm VERY sorry Mike, i should have mentioned i have done that and it
    returned 0 errors and it said it had 4 folders with 1 item.

    Max Sand, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Max Sand

    Max Sand Guest

    Yeah im pretty stumped myself, i appreciate the help and i will try the
    website you mentioned.

    thanks again

    Max Sand, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Max Sand