    create new so I can't use my backup.Basically Outlook does not work
    now. Any one else experienced this and sorted it?
    Thanks in advance.

    RaY, Jun 8, 2007

  2. RaY

    old man Guest

    I'm assuming you havent moved the data file in any way.
    Try the mail applet in the control panel to add a new data file, set it as
    the default & remove the old data file.
    (or as you mentioned a backup & assuming this is still a pst file, located
    on the hd, add the data file by browsing to the backup location.)
    You may find you have to create a new profile first.

    old man, Jun 8, 2007

  3. RaY

    RaY Guest

    thanks old man. I'll give it a another go.

    RaY, Jun 9, 2007