  1. XP

    XP Guest

    The Header states it all.
    XP, Aug 31, 2005

  2. On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:41:36 +1200, XP
    <> wrote:

    Yes.. my brother has had one sourced from NZ for quite a number of
    months now.. It works quite well.

    Craig Whitmore, Aug 31, 2005

  3. XP

    nospam Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message

    > The Header states it all.

    Yeah, I got one from the states a few months back. Its pretty good, but I'll
    have to get some new games sometime soon to rekindle my interest in playing
    with it.
    nospam, Aug 31, 2005
  4. XP

    JohnO Guest

    Re: PSP Any one Got one..?

    I thought they were a bit pointless - not enough storage for movies
    and music
    JohnO, Aug 31, 2005
  5. XP

    XP Guest

    Re: PSP Any one Got one..?

    On 31 Aug 2005 02:56:07 -0700, "JohnO" <> wrote:

    >I thought they were a bit pointless - not enough storage for movies
    >and music

    1.8 Gigs UMD and upto 4 gigs for Memstick

    Don't you read the specs..?

    A Ripped DVD can go down to 700-800 Megs at MP4

    Sp Please explain what you Mean..?
    XP, Aug 31, 2005
  6. XP

    nospam Guest

    Re: PSP Any one Got one..?

    "JohnO" <> wrote in message
    >I thought they were a bit pointless - not enough storage for movies
    > and music

    I got it for the games, not for watching movies or listening to music, so I
    couldnt care less how much storage they have. That said, I've got a 1GB
    memorystick, and you can get much larger ones, so I dont think there is any
    storage problem.,,
    nospam, Aug 31, 2005
  7. XP

    JohnO Guest

    Re: PSP Any one Got one..?

    The average punter is not going to know how to transcode a DVD and even
    if they did it's too time consuming to be worth doing. Therefore it's
    4-6 Gig for a DVD and that's before you store your favourite music on
    there.
    JohnO, Sep 1, 2005
  8. XP

    Simon B Guest

    Re: PSP Any one Got one..?

    "JohnO" <> wrote in message
    > The average punter is not going to know how to transcode a DVD and
    > even
    > if they did it's too time consuming to be worth doing. Therefore it's
    > 4-6 Gig for a DVD and that's before you store your favourite music on
    > there.

    Ah, actually you won't be able to play .VOB files - you have to
    transcode for the PSP. Have a read of this:

    http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10165_7-6242725-2.html?tag=viddet
    Simon B, Sep 1, 2005