  1. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    How do I get rid of the above
    Wayne Kerr, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Wayne Kerr

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:04:08 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <>
    wrote:

    >How do I get rid of the above

    Ever heard of Google?

    me2!
    EricP, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    Yes, but that is why I have posted here

    Wayne Kerr, Oct 28, 2005
  4. Wayne Kerr

    John Holmes Guest

    Wayne Kerr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Yes, but that is why I have posted here

    You fucking liar. I just typed "remove psguard" into google and the fucking
    answer was right there on the first fucking link, you stupid fucking lazy
    pile of horseshit. Now **** off, you second-rate, sheep-biting arsewipe.

    --

    Your mother was a feral leprechaun who copulated with anyone and anything
    on a large yacht in the Mediterranean.
    John Holmes, Oct 28, 2005
  5. Wayne Kerr

    Dolphin Guest

    "Wayne Kerr" <> wrote in message
    > Yes, but that is why I have posted here
    > "EricP" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:04:08 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >How do I get rid of the above
    >> >

    >> Ever heard of Google?
    >>
    >> me2!

    946 hits in 0.26 seconds
    Dolphin, Oct 28, 2005
  6. Wayne Kerr

    Mitch Guest

    In article <I5r8f.5088$>, Wayne Kerr
    <> wrote:

    > How do I get rid of the above

    What have you tried?

    Do you have all the basic protections installed?
    In this case, did you run anti-spyware?
    Have you tried Ewido?
    Mitch, Oct 28, 2005
  7. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    It only takes you to sites which charge for removal, wasn't John Holmes the
    bloke with the big prick, you are a big prick also but with a small prick
    and big mouth.

    Rather have a small mouth with a big prick not like you have the apposite

    Wayne Kerr, Oct 28, 2005
  8. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    Your mouth is getting bigger, known fact big mouth small prick.

    Wayne Kerr, Oct 29, 2005
  9. Wayne Kerr

    John Holmes Guest

    What's in a Name? blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" whose name means"has no dick" on
    > 10/28/2005 in <> after much
    > thought,came up with this jewel:
    >
    >> Get fucked, moron. I was about to hand over the link but you just
    >> blew it.

    > I have never seen you give anyone help.
    > You can keep whatever is in your hand or feed it to a dog(but it will
    > still be hungry).
    > FOAD
    > -max

    You fucking ****. I /did/ help the OP, I told him what to type into
    google to get him to the first link with a solution.

    --
    Your mother was an immense brute who gave correspondence courses in the
    gutter.
    John Holmes, Oct 29, 2005
  10. Wayne Kerr

    Dolphin Guest

    Dolphin, Oct 29, 2005
  11. "John Holmes" on 10/29/2005 in
    <> after much thought,came up
    with this jewel:

    > What's in a Name? blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > "John Holmes" whose name means"has no dick" on
    > > 10/28/2005 in <> after
    > > much thought,came up with this jewel:
    > >
    > >> Get fucked, moron. I was about to hand over the link but you just
    > >> blew it.

    > > I have never seen you give anyone help.
    > > You can keep whatever is in your hand or feed it to a dog(but it
    > > will still be hungry).
    > > FOAD
    > > -max

    > You fucking ****. I did help the OP, I told him what to type into
    > google to get him to the first link with a solution.

    You piss me off. All you ever write is fucking garbage. And what about
    that sig? I wouldn't let my dog **** your mother,you aids carrying
    monkey fucker.

    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    What's in a Name?, Oct 29, 2005
  12. Wayne Kerr

    John Holmes Guest

    What's in a Name? blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" on 10/29/2005 in
    > <> after much thought,came up
    > with this jewel:
    >
    >> What's in a Name? blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > "John Holmes" whose name means"has no dick" on
    >> > 10/28/2005 in <> after
    >> > much thought,came up with this jewel:

    >> > I have never seen you give anyone help.
    >> > You can keep whatever is in your hand or feed it to a dog(but it
    >> > will still be hungry).
    >> > FOAD
    >> > -max

    >> You fucking ****. I did help the OP, I told him what to type into
    >> google to get him to the first link with a solution.

    > You piss me off.

    Mission completed.

    My sig is automated, you ****.

    --
    Your mother was an ineffective oddity who got rid of all her dignity in a
    hollowed-out tree.
    John Holmes, Oct 29, 2005
  13. "John Holmes" on 10/29/2005 in
    <> after much thought,came up
    with this jewel:

    > What's in a Name? blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > "John Holmes" on 10/29/2005 in
    > > <> after much
    > > thought,came up with this jewel:
    > >
    > >> What's in a Name? blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > on >> > 10/28/2005 in <>
    > after >> > much thought,came up with this jewel:

    > just >> >> blew it.

    > >> You fucking ****. I did help the OP, I told him what to type into
    > >> google to get him to the first link with a solution.

    > > You piss me off.

    > Mission completed.
    >
    > > All you ever write is fucking garbage. And what about
    > > that sig? I wouldn't let my dog **** your mother,you aids carrying
    > > monkey fucker.

    > My sig is automated, you ****.

    You must be a woman.