    can someone tell me how to open a .psf file?
    TIA
    Bill
    Koch, May 28, 2004

  2. Koch

    HF Guest

    PSF Outline PostScript printer font (ChiWriter

    "Koch" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi All -
    > can someone tell me how to open a .psf file?
    > TIA
    > Bill

    ---
    HF, May 29, 2004

  3. Computer Doctor, May 29, 2004
  4. Koch

    Koch Guest

    Sorry I do not know what this means:
    'PSF Outline PostScript printer font (ChiWriter'
    If possible could you explain exactly how to open the .psf file?
    Thanx

    Koch, May 29, 2004
  5. Koch

    Koch Guest

    Thanks for the rapid response. However, when I looked at the site listed
    below, it does not answer how to open a .psf file. It also seems to be
    designed for audio stuff (playstation etc). The file I wish ti open was
    created as a slide show on a computer, so the playstation format doesn't
    seem to be what I need.
    Bill

    Koch, May 29, 2004
  6. Koch

    HonestJohn Guest

    "Koch" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All -
    > can someone tell me how to open a .psf file?
    > TIA
    > Bill

    Postscript is a printing and
    typesetting language, used to convey high-resolution images. If
    your printer supports postscript, you should be able to print out
    those images but to see them on screen, you will need a postscript
    file viewer. The best known is Ghostscript and GSView, which are
    available from www.ghostscript.com
    HonestJohn, May 30, 2004