    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http:/navasgroup.com>
    John Navas, Jan 12, 2008

  2. John Navas

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    John Navas <> wrote:

    > If Help -> Photoshop Elements Help (or F1) doesn't work for you with
    > Photoshop Elements 6, try Help -> Glossary of Terms instead. If that
    > works, you can simply click on Contents or use Browse to access other
    > parts of help.
    >
    > If you have the Help problem, please post whether this work-around works
    > for you or not.

    If all else fails, try posting your question on the Photoshop forum at
    http://www.adobe.com for help.
    Shawn Hirn, Jan 13, 2008

  3. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:37:00 -0500, Shawn Hirn <> wrote
    in <>:

    >In article <>,
    > John Navas <> wrote:
    >
    >> If Help -> Photoshop Elements Help (or F1) doesn't work for you with
    >> Photoshop Elements 6, try Help -> Glossary of Terms instead. If that
    >> works, you can simply click on Contents or use Browse to access other
    >> parts of help.
    >>
    >> If you have the Help problem, please post whether this work-around works
    >> for you or not.

    >If all else fails, try posting your question on the Photoshop forum at
    >http://www.adobe.com for help.

    Try reading before recommending -- my work-around is posted there too,
    because there's no real help on the help problem there.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jan 13, 2008
  4. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:17:58 GMT, John Navas
    <> wrote in
    <>:

    >If Help -> Photoshop Elements Help (or F1) doesn't work for you with
    >Photoshop Elements 6, try Help -> Glossary of Terms instead. If that
    >works, you can simply click on Contents or use Browse to access other
    >parts of help.

    Oops! That brings up on-line help, not local help.

    To launch the local help file (when installed to default locations),
    create a shortcut (all on one line) for

    John Navas, Jan 14, 2008