PSE 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Olivier, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    Hello,

    I just passed today the 70-292, and I plan to pass in janurary the
    70-296

    I have worked with the

    Sefl-Paced MS Training Kit "Upgrading your certification to Windows
    Server 2003"

    Also, I bought the 440 questions test from Testking

    Those questions was not realy what I had today, but I have to say that
    it is very good for self training

    Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    Do you know if there are others test test that compete for a litle bit
    less of money ?

    (My boss dosn't take for that ;>))

    Best regards,

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Olivier

    Doom Guest

    "Olivier" <> wrote in message

    > Also, I bought the 440 questions test from Testking
    >
    > Those questions was not realy what I had today, but I have to say that it
    > is very good for self training
    >
    > Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    Hello A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. I hope you rot in h3ll. Now Pi$$ off and die you
    cheating piece of shite.

    Doom, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Olivier

    T-Bone Guest

    "Olivier" <> wrote
    > Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    Amazing isn't it, that you can buy legitimate materials for less than it
    costs to cheat?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    > Hello A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. I hope you rot in h3ll. Now Pi$$ off and die you
    > cheating piece of shite.

    My english is not very good, but I understand that your words are not
    realy friendly

    What I did wrong ?

    Because of my question ?

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Olivier

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Olivier <> rambled:

    > Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    Hahahahahaha!!! Oh stop, really! You're killing me! My stomach hurts from
    laughing so much! You spent *how much* on dumps?! Hahahahhahaha!!!!! Oh God,
    you're killing me! No, don't tell another quite yet, let me stop laughing
    first!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    Ken Briscoe a écrit :
    > In news:,
    > Olivier <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    > Hahahahahaha!!! Oh stop, really! You're killing me! My stomach hurts from
    > laughing so much! You spent *how much* on dumps?! Hahahahhahaha!!!!! Oh God,
    > you're killing me! No, don't tell another quite yet, let me stop laughing
    > first!

    Why it is so funny ?

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Olivier

    Doom Guest

    "Olivier" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. I hope you rot in h3ll. Now Pi$$ off and die you
    >> cheating piece of shite.

    > My english is not very good, but I understand that your words are not
    > realy friendly
    >
    > What I did wrong ?
    >
    > Because of my question ?

    Perhaps my comments were premature. Using products like tk is cheating
    because they provide the answers to the test. They aren't similar to the
    actual test questions, they ARE the test questions. These products are used
    by paper MCSE types and they are evil. If you can't pass a test without
    using these dumps you shouldn't get the certification.

    Doom, Dec 22, 2004
  8. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    Le 22.12.2004, T-Bone a supposé :
    > "Olivier" <> wrote
    >> Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    > Amazing isn't it, that you can buy legitimate materials for less than it
    > costs to cheat?
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Means that Testking questions are cheating ?

    I have to say that I thing 2 questions I had on my 440 Testking
    questions was in the exams this morning, at least on a very simmilar
    form

    Anyway, I did my MCSE NT in 98, my 7 exams for MCSE 2000 in 2002, and
    now my 2 exams to upgrade to MCSE 2003

    I am on IT from 1994 (Started with SCO Unix, then Novell 4.11 and now
    Windows)

    I do not believe that I cheat anyone, and I belive that my experience
    on this job is valuable

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004
  9. Olivier

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Olivier <> rambled:

    >> Hello A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. I hope you rot in h3ll. Now Pi$$ off and
    >> die you cheating piece of shite.

    > My english is not very good, but I understand that your words are not
    > realy friendly

    It's not your English that's the problem. And you are correct, Doom's words
    were not very friendly. For good reason.

    > What I did wrong ?

    You cheated. TestKings are braindumps. Braindumps are cheating. Cheating is
    bad.

    > Because of my question ?

    No, the question itself was fine. The post was fine. Your prior actions are
    the problem. You violated MS's policy by using TestKings, and they now have
    the right to strip you of your certification. You posted this on a Microsoft
    newsgroup, and while they're probably not watching, and if they are, don't
    care, there's a slight chance they'll act on their right to de-certify you.
    On top of that, you cheated your way through the exam, which means you
    didn't actually "know" everything you need to know. Now you are certified
    and have no right to be. This makes the rest of us, who worked hard for
    their certification, look bad. You singlehandedly decreased my market value.
    Thank you very much.

    So, in conclusion:

    ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  10. Olivier

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Olivier <> rambled:

    > Ken Briscoe a écrit :
    >> In news:,
    >> Olivier <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$

    >> Hahahahahaha!!! Oh stop, really! You're killing me! My stomach hurts
    >> from laughing so much! You spent *how much* on dumps?!
    >> Hahahahhahaha!!!!! Oh God, you're killing me! No, don't tell another
    >> quite yet, let me stop laughing first!

    > Why it is so funny ?
    >
    > Olivier

    Because since you were going the dishonest route, you could have at least
    downloaded the dumps from a file-sharing service. You're the worst cheater
    ever. The cheaters cheated you out of $75. Sucker.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  11. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    Doom avait écrit le 22.12.2004 :
    > "Olivier" <> wrote in message news:...
    >>> Hello A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. I hope you rot in h3ll. Now Pi$$ off and die you
    >>> cheating piece of shite.

    >> My english is not very good, but I understand that your words are not realy
    >> friendly
    >>
    >> What I did wrong ?
    >>
    >> Because of my question ?
    >>

    > Perhaps my comments were premature. Using products like tk is cheating
    > because they provide the answers to the test. They aren't similar to the
    > actual test questions, they ARE the test questions. These products are used
    > by paper MCSE types and they are evil. If you can't pass a test without using
    > these dumps you shouldn't get the certification.

    As I said bellow, I think that 2 questions where this morning on the
    exams in a more or less simmilar form (440 questions on the Kingtest)

    Anyway, I found the questions on the KingTest harder to what I found
    this morning, and for me it was a very good way to train myself

    I am on IT from 1994 (SCO, then Novell 4, and now Windows)

    I passed MCSE NT 4 on 98, Win2000 on 2002 and now upgrading to 2003

    As I said below, I believe that my practice and experience in my job is
    valuable, and I do thing I cheat someone.

    Anyeay, it the first time a bought this test. Actually in my job, my
    boss doesn't offer anything for training, and I am working in a very
    small company.

    I do not have the opportunity to manage big networks with several DNS
    delegation over WAN like you find in those exams ;>))

    Something else, I find that the level of exams is higher than before
    (Wich is really good). For example, to pass an NT 4 exam, it was
    suffisent to read a book 3 days before to go to the exams.

    Now, a lot of question are based on practice case, which are not so
    easy to find in daily work, even with the small labs I made at home

    Sorry. Switzerland is small. But small is beautifull, isn't it ?

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004
  12. Olivier

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Olivier <> say in news:mn.b5137d4c056bd0bd.23038
    @ok.ch:

    > I do not believe that I cheat

    sorry oliver but you did. repent now and never use Testkings again...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  13. Olivier

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Olivier <> say in news:mn.b51e7d4cb918c65d.23038
    @ok.ch:

    > I do not have the opportunity to manage big networks with several DNS
    > delegation over WAN like you find in those exams ;>))

    no one does (well very few)

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    > ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    > ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    > ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    > ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    > ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R

    CUoCPotD

    (Creative Use of Chalk's Phrase of the Day)

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 22, 2004
  15. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    > You cheated. TestKings are braindumps. Braindumps are cheating. Cheating is
    > bad.

    Is that company illegal ?

    I tought that it was an US company, and belived that was correct ??!!

    So why MS doesn't close it ?

    Look what I found here

    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2000/05-22mcse.asp

    Getting ready

    To gain the skills needed for the new MCSE exams, technology
    professionals have a variety of options, including online,
    instructor-led and self-study courses -- or a combination of all three,
    called hybrid training. The training is available through Microsoft
    Certified Technical Education Centers (Microsoft CTECs) and independent
    courseware vendors. Other self-paced options include Microsoft Press
    materials. In addition, Microsoft has created the Microsoft Certified
    Professional Practice Test Provider Program to provide practice
    materials that allow MCSE candidates with hands-on experience to test
    their knowledge prior to taking the real exams. In addition,
    Microsoft's Practice Test Provider Program evaluates practice test
    providers to help candidates select products that offer the highest
    quality.

    "The practice tests are a valuable learning tool because they are able
    to provide diagnostic feedback for students to better assess and
    develop the skills measured by the MCP exams," Senko said. For more
    information, visit http://www.microsoft.com/mcp/examinfo/practice.htm.

    They said "and independent courseware vendors"

    Is it possible to have an opinion from a MS employee on this newsgroup
    ?

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004
  16. Olivier

    Doom Guest

    > Is it possible to have an opinion from a MS employee on this newsgroup ?
    I don't need someone from MS to tell me you're an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. I can
    see that for myself.

    Doom, Dec 22, 2004
  17. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    > You violated MS's policy by using TestKings, and they now have
    > the right to strip you of your certification. You posted this on a Microsoft
    > newsgroup, and while they're probably not watching, and if they are, don't
    > care, there's a slight chance they'll act on their right to de-certify you.

    I am still young, and because I started with SCO, I am not so bad with
    Linux too (I hope)

    So, in case of a "Personnal Windows failure", I can still recovery
    somewhere else ;>))

    I am sorry if I decreased your salary, but I also belive that if you
    speak to everyone the way you write to me, this will really decrease
    your salary.

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 22, 2004
  18. Olivier

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  19. Olivier

    Doom Guest

    > I am on IT from 1994 (SCO, then Novell 4, and now Windows)

    Then why do you need tk to pass cert exams?

    > I passed MCSE NT 4 on 98, Win2000 on 2002 and now upgrading to 2003

    Did you cheat on those too?

    >> Sorry. Switzerland is small. But small is beautifull, isn't it ?

    Is that what you're wife tells you?

    Doom, Dec 22, 2004
  20. Olivier

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\155270.htm (12/22/2004 3:08:32
    >PM) #
    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    >> A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    >> ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    >> A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    >> ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    >> A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    >> ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    >> A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    >> ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    >> A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    >> ==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============
    >> A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R==============A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R

    > CUoCPotD
    >
    > (Creative Use of Chalk's Phrase of the Day)

    Oh Great.
    A whole other category of otD to strive for.
    Do you people think I don't have a day job?

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

    kpg, Dec 22, 2004