    batch stops until enter is clicked on the dialog box.
    The only way I have found around this is to first convert the NEF to TIFF
    and then batch the TIFF's.
    Guest, Sep 21, 2003

  2. <> wrote in message news:<MBibb.10744$>...
    > I am trying to do Batch Processing on NEF RAW files in Photoshop 7.
    > When the batch program tries to open the NEF, a dialog box appears asking
    > for changes in color balance and esposure. Operator input is needed and the
    > batch stops until enter is clicked on the dialog box.
    > The only way I have found around this is to first convert the NEF to TIFF
    > and then batch the TIFF's.

    You can get round it by JavaScript. I wrote a script to loop through
    all NEF files in a folder, import and make them 8 bit, save them as
    TIF's and then close. You could try adapting my script - see
    http://www.beardsworth.co.uk/abt_down_photoshop.php

    John
    John Beardsworth, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Guest

    Chris Cox Guest

    If you're using Adobe Camera RAW - check the box in the lower left
    corner.

    If you're using Nikon's software - sorry, no way to avoid it.

    Chris

    Chris Cox, Sep 22, 2003