    son was looking for a virus protected but he downloaded this virus called PS
    GUARD..

    Thanks for any help.

    molliepie, Sep 2, 2005

  2. molliepie

    old jon Guest

    "molliepie" <> wrote in message
    news:1CYRe.61359$Hk.12088@pd7tw1no...
    > How do you get rid of PS Guardé My computer crashed and I rebooted it and
    > my
    > son was looking for a virus protected but he downloaded this virus called
    > PS
    > GUARD..
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    One answer to your problem can be found here:
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=37&t=56059
    It`s pretty long winded, so you might want to hilight the answer and copy it
    to your machine.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Sep 2, 2005

  3. molliepie

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Ewido Security Suite Trial version

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
    I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
    to see it not them.

    HijackThis

    pcbutts1, Sep 2, 2005
  4. molliepie

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Translation: "I don't have a fucking clue, but I'll post anyway."

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Sep 2, 2005