prue

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by prue, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. prue

    prue Guest

    prue, Feb 13, 2004

  2. prue

    Jtyc Guest

    Personally, I prefer Phoebe and Piper over Prue.
    Jtyc, Feb 13, 2004

  3. prue

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:00:33 -0800, "Jtyc"
    <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Personally, I prefer Phoebe and Piper over Prue.

    The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
    now?

    Not that it matters, Paige would be my choice (followed closely by
    Piper)
    |{evin, Feb 13, 2004
  4. prue

    Jtyc Guest

    > The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
    > now?

    How DARE you talk about God's gift to all mankind like that! Alyssa Milano
    should be worshipped you insignificant dog.

    That being said, Holly Marie Combs is quite nice as well.
    Jtyc, Feb 13, 2004
  5. prue

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
    > > now?

    > How DARE you talk about God's gift to all mankind like that! Alyssa

    Milano
    > should be worshipped you insignificant dog.
    >
    > That being said, Holly Marie Combs is quite nice as well.

    Ah. I was wondering what show you guys were talking about. And yes, Alyssa
    Milano should be worshipped. And yes, Holly Marie Combs *is* quite nice as
    well. Rose McGowan is creepy, but in a hot way. Or hot, but in a creepy way.
    I don't know. And who was the other one? Oh, Shannen Doherty. She's straight
    up bitchy. But she's not too hard on the eyes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 13, 2004
  6. >Personally, I prefer Phoebe and Piper over Prue.

    Being a greedy person, I'd have all three. No chance of that, unless I
    remember to put on my lapel badges.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2004
  7. prue

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:05:39 -0800, "Jtyc"
    <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote:

    >> The pre-season 4 Phoebe when she was cute or the bitch that's on there
    >> now?

    >How DARE you talk about God's gift to all mankind like that! Alyssa Milano
    >should be worshipped you insignificant dog.

    In the old days maybe... she scares me now.