    l work with HTTPS and will take a list proxy
    servers as to switch to the fasted.

    Chris
    Chris, Dec 3, 2003

  2. In article <bqlgpn$240690$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    > I'm looking for a software proxy like MultiProxy
    > which will work with winroute but one which will
    > l work with HTTPS and will take a list proxy
    > servers as to switch to the fasted.
    >

    > Chris

    keep looking. there's none out there that's completely stable.

    there's one in the works, however, I don't know how much luck they're
    having with it and it's government funded.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."
    Colonel Flagg, Dec 4, 2003

  3. "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm looking for a software proxy like MultiProxy
    > which will work with winroute but one which will
    > l work with HTTPS and will take a list proxy
    > servers as to switch to the fasted.
    > Chris

    Tyy AnalogX proxy. Its freeware and pretty good. Supports HTTPS also. But
    does give a problem when using Citrix and remote access software.
    R/
    NM
    Naived Merchant, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Chris

    dkg_ctc Guest

    "Naived Merchant" <> wrote in

    > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I'm looking for a software proxy like MultiProxy
    >> which will work with winroute but one which will
    >> l work with HTTPS and will take a list proxy
    >> servers as to switch to the fasted.
    >> Chris

    > Tyy AnalogX proxy. Its freeware and pretty good. Supports HTTPS
    > also. But does give a problem when using Citrix and remote access
    > software. R/

    But please don't use AnalogX Proxy if you're incapable of configuring
    it so that it will only allow connections from computers inside a
    network.
    dkg_ctc, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Naived Merchant" <> wrote in message

    > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I'm looking for a software proxy like MultiProxy
    > > which will work with winroute but one which will
    > > l work with HTTPS and will take a list proxy
    > > servers as to switch to the fasted.
    > > Chris

    > Tyy AnalogX proxy. Its freeware and pretty good. Supports HTTPS also. But
    > does give a problem when using Citrix and remote access software.
    > R/
    > NM

    Had a look at this it seem as it will not auto switch proxy's .

    Chris
    Chris, Dec 5, 2003