    Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
    the law.

    proxy hater

    proxy, Feb 6, 2004

  2. On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:26:58 -0800, proxy spoketh

    >http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
    >
    >If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
    >Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
    >the law.
    >
    >proxy hater

    Hi Debbie. Is this some "new" information that you're the first one to
    tell us about again? Because the use of anonymous proxys have been known
    about for years. It's pretty much the same principle as you posting
    through german news-readers in a futile and infantile attempt at hiding
    who you are...

    Lars M. Hansen
    www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Feb 7, 2004

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill

    David Postill, Feb 7, 2004
  4. proxy

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, proxy <"proxyhater
    (invalid)"@yahoo.com> says...

    [snipped lame post]

    > proxy hater

    This post was made by Tracker and should be ignored. Nothing anyone
    called Tracker should be read/or believed.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Feb 7, 2004
  5. proxy

    Mike Guest

    "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
    >
    > If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
    > Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
    > the law.

    You are Tracker and I claim my $5

    BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has always
    eluded you:)

    Mike, Feb 7, 2004
  6. "Mike" <> wrote in message news:c03ju9$8fn$...

    > "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
    > >
    > > If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
    > > Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
    > > the law.

    > You are Tracker and I claim my $5
    >
    > BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has always
    > eluded you:)

    That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
    *have* always....

    but why correct a corrector. ;o)

    FromTheRafters, Feb 7, 2004
  7. proxy

    Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:35:02 -0500, "FromTheRafters" <!>
    wrote:

    >> BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has always
    >> eluded you:)

    >That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
    >*have* always....
    >
    >but why correct a corrector. ;o)

    Funny. I woulnd't mind a current answer to the parent's question.
    SecurityFocus has a list, IIRC. Nothing too consolidated from any of
    the channels I follow.

    , Feb 8, 2004
  8. proxy

    Mike Guest

    > > "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
    > > >
    > > > If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
    > > > Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and

    allude
    > > > the law.

    > > You are Tracker and I claim my $5
    > >
    > > BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has

    always
    > > eluded you:)

    > That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
    > *have* always....
    >
    > but why correct a corrector. ;o)

    Oh frak!

    (Writes out 100 times "I must not post when tired")

    Mike, Feb 8, 2004
  9. "Mike" <> wrote in message news:c05c74$kjn$...

    > "FromTheRafters" <!> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > > > "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > allude
    > > >
    > > > You are Tracker and I claim my $5
    > > >
    > > > BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has

    > always
    > > > eluded you:)

    > > That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
    > > *have* always....
    > >
    > > but why correct a corrector. ;o)

    > Oh frak!
    >
    > (Writes out 100 times "I must not post when tired")

    That used to be grueling punishment ~ now you just write a macro.

    FromTheRafters, Feb 9, 2004