    Thanks you for your times
    ToeNi

    , May 10, 2007

  2. Guest

    o_O something wrong line break

    myNetwork something? http proxy
    192.168.2.* => 192.168.2.1
    ?.?.?.? => 203.81.80.81:8080 =>Internet

    , May 10, 2007

  3. wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Can you give me a knowledge? How can I use direct connection to
    > internet for my whole operating system? but I have through a proxy. Is
    > there any software to emulate proxy to direct connection? I have some
    > knowledge about networking. This is current situation:
    >
    > myNetwork http proxy
    > 192.168.1.* ========>> 203.81.80.81:8080 ===>> Internet

    There is no such beast. You are talking about a application proxy that
    carries web (http) and ftp requests, but most probably not things like
    instant messaging, e-mail and other services. So what you want to do would
    make no sense, it's sufficient to set the proxy accordingly in your
    browsers and maybe your ftp program.

    If you want to create a tunnel, you need a counterpart outside the
    proxy/firewall. However, the it guys at your office will catch you.

    Walter Mautner, May 10, 2007
  4. why? Guest

    On 9 May 2007 20:58:53 -0700, toeni.ant@ wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Can you give me a knowledge? How can I use direct connection to
    >internet for my whole operating system? but I have through a proxy. Is
    >there any software to emulate proxy to direct connection? I have some
    >knowledge about networking. This is current situation:

    You ask the network administrators, firewall team, proxy manager to
    change the configuration so your connection doesn't need to go through a
    proxy.

    >myNetwork http proxy
    >192.168.1.* ========>> 203.81.80.81:8080 ===>> Internet

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, May 10, 2007
  5. Guest

    > If you want to create a tunnel, you need a counterpart outside the
    > proxy/firewall. However, the it guys at your office will catch you.

    Thank you for your suggesting. Tunneling !_!
    I'm an IT guy. For me, there is no way to get a counterpart outside
    the proxy. Plus I don't like that solution.
    I must use proxy(no filter), but I want every PC have direct
    connection in my network including myself.
    Is there a router, its' connection is proxy and my network to router
    is direct connection?

    I may be so dump in networking. :( simply I want to solve this. Help
    me!
    Sorry I don't agree this "There is no such beast."
    It may be forbidden for some reason. It's should be that way. T_T

    , May 12, 2007
  6. wrote:

    >> If you want to create a tunnel, you need a counterpart outside the
    >> proxy/firewall. However, the it guys at your office will catch you.

    > Thank you for your suggesting. Tunneling !_!
    > I'm an IT guy. For me, there is no way to get a counterpart outside
    > the proxy. Plus I don't like that solution.
    > I must use proxy(no filter), but I want every PC have direct
    > connection in my network including myself.

    A proxy for which application level protocol?

    > Is there a router, its' connection is proxy and my network to router
    > is direct connection?

    Maybe you want a NAT router but that's a different thing.

    Walter Mautner, May 12, 2007