    2000. The X64 machine will not pull POP mail or go to news Servers there is
    no firewall client for this version that I can find. is there a way to set
    up the proxie setting that will help with this problem.
    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBNZW5uaWU=?=, Sep 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBNZW5uaWU=?=

    PJB Guest

    No, there is no 64 bit proxy. You may need to use webmail and then find
    where your news can be read via a webbrowser.

    I can read emails on my x64 windows using Outlook 2003 from my Exchange
    Server so maybe you need to setup exchange to download any extra email accts
    and read them using Outlook.

    --
    Peter Banks
    Wellington, NZ