Proving your an MCSE????

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Well, i believe that Microsoft Indeed keeps record of
    those things...but here is a trick (seeing as it may
    interest you to do this anyway).

    Take the upgrade workshops for windows 2003....the
    prerequisites do require that you have your cert in MCSE
    2000 or "equivalent knowledge or skills" as Microsift
    puts it. Maybe you can just get by merely by telling
    them you have your cert in MCSE 2000, take the 2003
    upgrade workshops (1 is 2 days long, the other is 3 days
    long)...and then you will have a MCSE 2003 cert!!!!!

    Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Ron Williams

    Hugo Guest

    Hi !

    A workshop is a workshop, a course is a course.... And you need to pass
    exams to be MCSE !!!! A little difference....!!! Workshop and course gives
    you the knowledge.... Passed exam will give you certification (MCSE)

    Hugo

    072d01c35c67$4a649b00$...

    Hugo, Aug 7, 2003