Providers... The WAR !!?!??!??

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Stephane M, May 14, 2005.

  1. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    Hello again...

    I spending my WE to see what is the best provider...

    However, I found :
    VoIPfone.co.uk which propose for instance :
    France 1.5 p
    France Mobile 12.6 p -> Cheap to compare the other one !!

    possible Package : £ 10.00 for 500 min ~ 8/9 hours !!

    --------------

    I was on the www.directcentrex.com (french one)
    UK and France : ? 0.0170 ~ £ 0.11 /min which is huge !!!!!
    BUT !! possible package for 15 EUR ~ GBP 10.00 -> you've got 15 HOURS !! of FREE COMMUNICATIONS !!!
    (This package includes for these who ca read French !! :)

    ON the website

    14.95 ? HT/mois
    Idéal pour les petites structures et les grands consommateurs, 15 h de communication pour un "simple bonjour" ou pour refaire le monde.

    - Contenu de l'offre -
    a.. 15 heures de communication France (01 à 05) / International *
    b.. Facturation à la seconde dès la 1ère seconde
    c.. Pas de cout de mise en relation
    d.. Communications gratuites vers les abonnés Direct Centrex
    e.. Système de prépaiement (crédit valable sans limitation de durée)
    f.. 1 compte VOIP
    g.. 1 nouveau N° de téléphone
    h.. 1 boîte vocale
    i.. Accès à l'ensemble de nos fonctionnalités
    j.. Frais de mise en service : 29,95 ? HT (offerts pour toute souscription supérieure ou égale à 3 mois).
    - Options incluses -

    Vous avez accès à nos différentes options.

    * Les destinations "international" comprennent les pays suivants sur téléphones fixes (Allemagne, Argentine (Buenos Aires), Australie, Belgique, Canada, Chili, Danemark, Espagne, Etats Unis (sauf Alaska et Hawaï), France, Grande Bretagne, Italie, Irlande, Norvège, Nouvelle Zélande, Pays Bas, Portugal, Russie (Moscou, Saint Petersbourg), Suède , Suisse et Vatican)

    What do you think ???? May be worth to get an account in France ??

    Stephane M, May 14, 2005

  2. Stephane M

    Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 22:51:04 +0100, "Stephane M" <>
    wrote:
    >What do you think ???? May be worth to get an account in France ??

    If you can read French .

    , May 14, 2005

  3. Stephane M

    Ian Guest

    "Stephane M" <> wrote in message news:d65rrj$rse$1$...
    Hello again...

    I spending my WE to see what is the best provider...

    However, I found :
    VoIPfone.co.uk which propose for instance :
    France 1.5 p
    France Mobile 12.6 p -> Cheap to compare the other one !!

    possible Package : £ 10.00 for 500 min ~ 8/9 hours !!

    --------------

    I was on the www.directcentrex.com (french one)
    UK and France : € 0.0170 ~ £ 0.11 /min which is huge !!!!!

    I make that about 1p not 11p

    BUT !! possible package for 15 EUR ~ GBP 10.00 -> you've got 15 HOURS !! of FREE COMMUNICATIONS !!!
    (This package includes for these who ca read French !! :)

    Are you realy going to be on the phone 15 hours a month, Thats 1/2 an hour every day?

[...]

    You will have to take into acount the latancy as your gateway will be in france.

    Also I assume you want to call france ?

    Ian, May 15, 2005
  4. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    "Ian" <spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

[...]

    That is the point !!!

    As you can see the package seems to me quite intersting...

    However, I suppose, that the entry point to consider should be MY ADSL provider ??? no ?

    - Do you know if they are using a specific connection/speed on the Internet part ??

    If the provider is in the UK, then it uses the Ethernet up to the country you're calling ? so that shouldn't be a problem ??? no ?

    PS No It's not only France I want to call , but even the US and Canda are included into the package !!

    Stephane M, May 15, 2005
  5. Stephane M

    Dave Gill Guest

    Could we please switch the HTML off and post in plain text?

    (This newsgroup is text-only...)

    Dave Gill, May 15, 2005