    Can anyone tell me who the 'other' provider is? I can't find them anywhere
    in my history!

    TIA
    elziko, Aug 9, 2006

  2. elziko

    elziko Guest

    elziko wrote:
    > I recently decided that I was going to go with either Sipgate and
    > another provider who was offering no monthly charge but gave 10 mins
    > free calls each month to many worlwide destinations. Siggate gives a
    > local incomming number but the other provider didn't.

    Found it... it was http://www.freespeech.co.uk/ but you get 10 mins a day if
    you have to have £20 credit on your account.

    Does BT and others similar providers include 0844 numbers in there inclusive
    call packages? What about from mobiles?

    TIA
    elziko, Aug 9, 2006

  3. elziko

    voipuser

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    15
    There is another provider www.orbtalk.co.uk also provides free number upon registration.
    voipuser, Aug 9, 2006
  4. elziko

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:03:21 +0100, "elziko" <>
    wrote:

    >elziko wrote:
    >> I recently decided that I was going to go with either Sipgate and
    >> another provider who was offering no monthly charge but gave 10 mins
    >> free calls each month to many worlwide destinations. Siggate gives a
    >> local incomming number but the other provider didn't.

    >Found it... it was http://www.freespeech.co.uk/ but you get 10 mins a day if
    >you have to have £20 credit on your account.
    >
    >Does BT and others similar providers include 0844 numbers in there inclusive
    >call packages? What about from mobiles?

    You could also go for sipdiscount.com
    300mins 'free' per week. Pay, afaik, 10 euros for 120 days. The
    payment can be spent on destinations that aren't free.
    Also, re your comment about 'no monthly charge':There are lots of
    providers that don't make a monthly charge - just pay as you go for
    your calls.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Aug 9, 2006
  5. elziko

    elziko Guest

    Brian A wrote:
    > Also, re your comment about 'no monthly charge':There are lots of
    > providers that don't make a monthly charge - just pay as you go for
    > your calls.

    Do you know of a web site that lists all providers and their
    setup/monthly/call costs for quicker comparison?
    elziko, Aug 10, 2006