provide telecommunication products and accessories

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by echo522@126.com, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Established in 2000 and cooperating with most Chinese famous telecom
    designers and manufacturers, RATO has been an exporter of various
    telecommunication & network devices and related equipments. Also, we
    provide service for solving wireless network problems. Our full series
    of products include WLL/FWP CDMA/GSM 900MHZ/1800MHZ, Softphone, IP
    Phone , 1/2/4/8/16/24 ports IAD, E1 data relay gateway, battery pack,
    hands-free kit, car charger, travel charger, desktop charger, car kit,
    data suite cable, keyboard, etc.
    Quality is our first priority. All the materials we offered are
    examined strictly before assembled and delivered. We can provide our
    customers with the best products in the market, at the most competitive
    prices, with prompt delivery and satisfactory after sale service. Our
    products are exported to European, South America, East and south Asia,
    Middle East, etc.
    Product Range: WLL/FWP/FWT (wireless fixed terminal/Phone Wireless
    Local Loop), Softphone, IP Phone, 1/2/4/8/16/24 ports IAD, E1 data
    relay gateway, and all kinds of mobile phone accessories.

    Shenzhen RATO Network Correspondence Corp. LTD
    Service Hotline: 86-755 26766545 (Miss Huang)
    Mobile: 86 13611582947 (Mr. Xiong)
    Fax: 86 75526766545
    Email:

    MSN:

    OICQ: 165040825
    Address: Kylin Pavilion A601 of Xiang-qi Garden, Bai-shi-zhou, Nan-shan
    District, Shenzhen City, China
    Postcode: 518000
    , Dec 31, 2005