    KDawg Guest

    How can I check on an individuals claim that they have
    their MCSE?

    KDawg, Oct 20, 2003

  2. KDawg

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 20, 2003

  3. KDawg

    Marty Guest

    have the candidate log into the mcp web site in front of you it will show
    the persons name address and tests they have passed, if they cannot or will
    not log into the web site then the probably do not have the certification
    they are claiming to have. also they will have a wallet card and
    certificate.

    Marty, Oct 21, 2003
  4. KDawg

    Bay Guest

    Interesting issue.. this is the first time I ever heard the boss requesting
    the .net passport from staff in order to check their MCP status. I totally
    agree with what the staff said..it is violating privacy. The staff can
    print an official transcript from the secured MCP site for the boss, right?
    I think the transcript is good enough together with wallet card and
    certificate. The boss is really going too far requesting the staff to give
    out their personal password like that. I think the fired staff is doing the
    right thing by CC other developers and letting them know what they are doing
    is not right.

    Bay, Oct 21, 2003
  5. KDawg

    Steve Guest

    Ask them to show you their certificates!

    Steve, Oct 21, 2003
  6. KDawg

    pulse Guest

    If you can't physically show your wallet card or certificate, Microsoft will
    gladly answer inquiries at:

    All an employer needs is your MCP number along with your certification
    claims, he can then check without any passport info.

    Asking employees for confidential information can get him sued big time,
    also, the Microsoft Partner status may just disappear..

    "Marty"

    pulse, Oct 21, 2003
  7. KDawg

    TN Guest

    TN, Oct 21, 2003
  8. KDawg

    znakomi Guest

    lol, all of the above...and/or send 'em in to talk to your IT guys:)

    znakomi, Oct 21, 2003
  9. KDawg

    Consultant Guest

    not helpful, funny

    "TN" <> wrote in message
    > So you sent someone to a like that asks the same question. How is that
    > helpful?
    >
    > <Flicker> wrote in message news:%...

    http://mcpmag.com/forums/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=5&TopicID=730&Pag
    ePosition=1