Prove this wrong!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Webmaster, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. Webmaster

    Webmaster Guest

    Prove this wrong!!!

    I don't know about you, but I get tired of postal lottery, "make
    $60000 in 60 days" type messages appearing in my favorite newsgroups.
    There are "claims" of people making all this money, but nothing to
    back it up or any real proof.

    So now we're going to put this to a test and hopefully settle this
    once and for all!

    If you believe these type of letters/messages work, then try the
    newer PayPal version of this listed below. I have added my e-mail
    address at the bottom of the message, and will post the results daily
    on my website (listed further down in this message)

    Even if you don't believe these type of letters work, check out the
    results on my web page :

    http:\\www.kmaproductions.com\watchdog.htm

    Hopefully, you can use this link as a way of telling people that these
    type of messages do not work and finally put this nonsense to rest.

    Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to
    $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of
    participation in the program because of its low investment and high
    rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person!

    THAT'S ALL !!!

    If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge
    you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you
    think so many people are promoting it ?

    LOOK AT IT THIS WAY: If the Program is a total failure for you and you
    never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will
    be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member, there is no risk at
    all!!! If the Program is only moderately successful for
    you, your PayPal account will have several hundred dollars deposited
    into it within the next few days! If you actively
    participate in the Program, you could have up to $20,000.00 in your
    PayPal account within two weeks!

    Now let me tell you the simple details.

    Getting Started!!

    If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need
    to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
    and Pay Pal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a
    member. That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
    this link to open your PayPal account:

    https://www.paypal.com

    Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
    person listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
    select type. (Select "service" and put "$5.00 donation" for
    subject.) When person in Position 1 receives notification of your
    payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in
    position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
    in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
    donation then remove #1PayPal account from the list. Move the
    other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After
    you have retyped the names in the new order,

    IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
    PROMOTE! PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
    more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.

    When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it
    will be your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
    to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send
    $5.00 dontation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
    two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can
    anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.

    Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00
    donation program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
    sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the
    lottery every week with no real hope of ever winning.

    THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

    POSITION # 1 PAYPAL Account:

    POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
    Participants who actively promote this program will average between
    $8000 and $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.

    This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
    to another person. The Program does not violate title
    18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.

    Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
    Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
    part of the donation program and help people help people.

    This program is about helping each other!

    Success is a journey - Not a destination!

    Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!

    Webmaster, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Webmaster

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/use/index_frame-outside&ed
    =rich_quick

    Pyramid, Multi Level Marketing, and Get Rich Quick Schemes Policy

    To protect our user base and to maintain a safe environment, Pyramid
    schemes; Multi Level marketing; or Get Rich quick plans are prohibited from
    using PayPal for payments. Any structure in which the value of the
    transaction is significantly greater than value of the goods or services
    traded is prohibited.

    This is illegal and against the rules of paypal. I can assure you that a
    growing number
    of people are sick of seeing these scams posted and wont hesitate to report
    you.

    Matt Ferrari, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Webmaster

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:35:09 GMT, Webmaster wrote:

    >Prove this wrong!!!
    >
    >I don't know about you, but I get tired of

    spam. Yes, that I do.

    >POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    "You're a fucking idiot, if you think posters aren't going to notice YOUR name
    in the Paypal list."

    --
    <piraeus> I'm much better at long winded ranting without consistency
    or focus.

    Mara, Oct 18, 2003
  4. Webmaster

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mara continued:

    > On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:35:09 GMT, Webmaster wrote:
    >
    >> Prove this wrong!!!
    >>
    >> I don't know about you, but I get tired of

    > spam. Yes, that I do.
    >

    >> POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    > "You're a fucking idiot, if you think posters aren't going to notice
    > YOUR name in the Paypal list."

    Thought it was taken for granted that he was a fucking idiot anyway ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 18, 2003