Prove It Scumbag...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Redbaiter, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says

    > --
    > NOTE: Usenet's biggest loser has decided to carry on with his usual
    > pathetic immature little stalking exercises, with me as the target
    > this week. Just another childish episode in this mentally challenged
    > Sickness Beneficiary's idiotic little existence.
    >
    > Please ignore any pathetic little posts following this one from
    > Redbaiter, or any of his aliases. As always, he is currently posting
    > under at least 4 aliases, but this changes on a week-to-week basis.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Redbaiter does not use sock puppets and has never posted a
    message to usenet under any other name. You are a cheap cowardly
    liar with your false and baseless allegations above. If you say
    you are not that, then you merely have to prove your claim you
    disgusting smearer. You said you would....

    Quote-

    The only time I would consider it would be if he himself
    specifically asked me to, such as challenging me to "prove it".

    Unquote

    So prove it then you damn shallow cheap devoid of integrity
    yellow backed fraud...

    Redbaiter, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Redbaiter

    thing Guest

    Redbaiter wrote:
    > Gurble says
    >

    >>--
    >>NOTE: Usenet's biggest loser has decided to carry on with his usual
    >>pathetic immature little stalking exercises, with me as the target
    >>this week. Just another childish episode in this mentally challenged
    >>Sickness Beneficiary's idiotic little existence.
    >>
    >>Please ignore any pathetic little posts following this one from
    >>Redbaiter, or any of his aliases. As always, he is currently posting
    >>under at least 4 aliases, but this changes on a week-to-week basis.
    >>
    >>Thank you.
    >>

    > Redbaiter does not use sock puppets and has never posted a
    > message to usenet under any other name. You are a cheap cowardly
    > liar with your false and baseless allegations above. If you say
    > you are not that, then you merely have to prove your claim you
    > disgusting smearer. You said you would....
    >
    > Quote-
    >
    > The only time I would consider it would be if he himself
    > specifically asked me to, such as challenging me to "prove it".
    >
    > Unquote
    >
    > So prove it then you damn shallow cheap devoid of integrity
    > yellow backed fraud...

    I notice you do not challenge the ascertion that you have no job....

    Do you actually work or just sponge off the Government you seem to hate
    so much?

    regards

    thing

    thing, Apr 11, 2005

  3. In article <>, thing <> wrote:
    >Redbaiter wrote:

    (snip)
    >> So prove it then you damn shallow cheap devoid of integrity
    >> yellow backed fraud...

    >I notice you do not challenge the ascertion that you have no job....
    >Do you actually work or just sponge off the Government you seem to hate
    >so much?

    Hmmmm ... perhaps work for the dole might have some unexpected benefits :)

    Bruce

    -------------------------------------
    - George Bernard Shaw
    - Ambrose Bierce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Bruce Sinclair says
    > In article <>, thing <> wrote:
    > >Redbaiter wrote:

    > (snip)
    > >> So prove it then you damn shallow cheap devoid of integrity
    > >> yellow backed fraud...

    > >I notice you do not challenge the ascertion that you have no job....
    > >Do you actually work or just sponge off the Government you seem to hate
    > >so much?

    > Hmmmm ... perhaps work for the dole might have some unexpected benefits :)

    You ought to know dickhead. I pay your wages while you
    participate, given that you're a government employee, in the
    biggest work for the dole scheme in the country...

    Redbaiter, Apr 11, 2005
  5. On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:31:38 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    wrote:

    >Bruce Sinclair says
    >> In article <>, thing <> wrote:
    >> >Redbaiter wrote:

    >> (snip)

    >> >I notice you do not challenge the ascertion that you have no job....
    >> >Do you actually work or just sponge off the Government you seem to hate
    >> >so much?

    >> Hmmmm ... perhaps work for the dole might have some unexpected benefits :)
    >>

    >You ought to know dickhead. I pay your wages while you
    >participate, given that you're a government employee, in the
    >biggest work for the dole scheme in the country...

    Where is the evdence that you pay any taxes at alll

    FreedomChooser, Apr 11, 2005
  6. Redbaiter

    steve Guest

    Redbaiter wrote:
    > Gurble says
    >

    >>--
    >>NOTE: Usenet's biggest loser has decided to carry on with his usual
    >>pathetic immature little stalking exercises, with me as the target
    >>this week. Just another childish episode in this mentally challenged
    >>Sickness Beneficiary's idiotic little existence.
    >>
    >>Please ignore any pathetic little posts following this one from
    >>Redbaiter, or any of his aliases. As always, he is currently posting
    >>under at least 4 aliases, but this changes on a week-to-week basis.
    >>
    >>Thank you.
    >>

    > Redbaiter does not use sock puppets and has never posted a
    > message to usenet under any other name.

    ....and YOU adhere to usenet ettiquette....and never EVER breal any of
    the rules you regularly seek enforce on others.....

    Yeah....Right.

    steve, Apr 16, 2005
  7. Redbaiter

    steve Guest

    FreedomChooser wrote:
    > On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:31:38 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Bruce Sinclair says

    >>>(snip)

    >>>Hmmmm ... perhaps work for the dole might have some unexpected benefits :)
    >>>

    >>You ought to know dickhead. I pay your wages while you
    >>participate, given that you're a government employee, in the
    >>biggest work for the dole scheme in the country...

    > Where is the evdence that you pay any taxes at alll

    After 5 - or so - years of Redbaiter / Russell Fletcher, it's safe to
    say he takes no heed of anything as mundane as evidence.

    Otherwise he wouldn't insist on holding most of the views he persists in
    holding.

    steve, Apr 16, 2005
  8. steve said the following on 16/04/2005 5:19 p.m.:
    > FreedomChooser wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:31:38 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Bruce Sinclair says

    >>> You ought to know dickhead. I pay your wages while you participate,
    >>> given that you're a government employee, in the biggest work for the
    >>> dole scheme in the country...

    >> Where is the evdence that you pay any taxes at alll

    > After 5 - or so - years of Redbaiter / Russell Fletcher, it's safe to
    > say he takes no heed of anything as mundane as evidence.
    >
    > Otherwise he wouldn't insist on holding most of the views he persists in
    > holding.

    Steve it is time to remind you that these shit face arguments are better
    held in the proper cess pit (NZ.Gen/Politics) than here in NZ.Comp.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 16, 2005
  9. Redbaiter

    steve Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Steve it is time to remind you that these shit face arguments are better
    > held in the proper cess pit (NZ.Gen/Politics) than here in NZ.Comp.

    Oops.....sorry. It "felt" like one of those newsgroups.

    I do, however, feel some obligation to share my long experience with
    Redbaiter with anyone who appears to be unfamilar with him.

    I worked out sooner than most that he's an asshole.

    You may think I'm an asshole, too, for seeing a duty to warn others
    about him....which would be unfair of you, though not unexpected.

    steve, Apr 16, 2005
  10. steve said the following on 16/04/2005 5:44 p.m.:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Steve it is time to remind you that these shit face arguments are
    >> better held in the proper cess pit (NZ.Gen/Politics) than here in
    >> NZ.Comp.

    > Oops.....sorry. It "felt" like one of those newsgroups.
    >
    > I do, however, feel some obligation to share my long experience with
    > Redbaiter with anyone who appears to be unfamilar with him.
    >
    > I worked out sooner than most that he's an asshole.
    >
    > You may think I'm an asshole, too, for seeing a duty to warn others
    > about him....which would be unfair of you, though not unexpected.

    By all means warn people, just use the appropiate group otherwise you
    just encourage him into here and that lowers the value for all in here.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 16, 2005
  11. Redbaiter

    steve Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > By all means warn people, just use the appropiate group otherwise you
    > just encourage him into here and that lowers the value for all in here.

    Fair enough. Thanks for picking me up on it.

    steve, Apr 16, 2005