Proud to be a Wolverine

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, May 17, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, May 17, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:56:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/arab-reaction-miss-usa-winner-rima-fakih/story?id=10668061
    >

    > PS: I couldn't find anything about it on Al Jazeera. :)

    They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old mother can
    win the thing now?

    Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped in
    this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little baby doll. As
    it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant that year.

    When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite well,
    had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other girl friends
    called me aside and told me that our former friend had been in the Illinois
    pageant that year and got second place.

    --
    I learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone, so you got to please
    yourself.
    richard, May 17, 2010

  3. richard wrote:

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/arab-reaction-miss-usa-winner-rima-fakih/story?id=10668061
    >>
    >> PS: I couldn't find anything about it on Al Jazeera. :)

    > They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old
    > mother can win the thing now?

    Your reading skills have deteriorated even further than I imagined.

    "Rima Fakih, 24, won the title as the country's most beautiful woman
    Sunday night in Las Vegas. "

    The 32 year old is a person who made a comment.

    > Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped
    > in this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little baby
    > doll. As it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant that
    > year.
    >
    > When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite
    > well, had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other
    > girl friends called me aside and told me that our former friend had
    > been in the Illinois pageant that year and got second place.

    Somehow I am having trouble believing those parts of your post. Girl
    friends?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 17, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/17/2010 4:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:56:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/arab-reaction-miss-usa-winner-rima-fakih/story?id=10668061
    >>

    >> PS: I couldn't find anything about it on Al Jazeera. :)

    > They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old mother can
    > win the thing now?
    >
    > Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped in
    > this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little baby doll. As
    > it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant that year.
    >
    > When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite well,
    > had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other girl friends
    > called me aside and told me that our former friend had been in the Illinois
    > pageant that year and got second place.

    That's cool. Michigan has the largest population of Arabs outside of
    Saudi Arabia. I wonder what the Radical Muslims are thinking now.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, May 17, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 17 May 2010 16:52:52 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 5/17/2010 4:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:56:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/arab-reaction-miss-usa-winner-rima-fakih/story?id=10668061
    >>>

    >>> PS: I couldn't find anything about it on Al Jazeera. :)

    >> They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old mother can
    >> win the thing now?
    >>
    >> Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped in
    >> this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little baby doll. As
    >> it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant that year.
    >>
    >> When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite well,
    >> had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other girl friends
    >> called me aside and told me that our former friend had been in the Illinois
    >> pageant that year and got second place.
    >>

    > That's cool. Michigan has the largest population of Arabs outside of
    > Saudi Arabia. I wonder what the Radical Muslims are thinking now.

    Ya really wanta know?
    Arab women don't go outside of the house dressed like that!
    If she did, she'd be tied down to the bed and spanked and whipped for days
    on end. An Arabian woman has one place, in the home to take care of the
    home and the kids. The man does everything else.

    richard, May 17, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/17/2010 5:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 17 May 2010 16:52:52 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 5/17/2010 4:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old mother can
    >>> win the thing now?
    >>>
    >>> Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped in
    >>> this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little baby doll. As
    >>> it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant that year.
    >>>
    >>> When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite well,
    >>> had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other girl friends
    >>> called me aside and told me that our former friend had been in the Illinois
    >>> pageant that year and got second place.
    >>>

    >> That's cool. Michigan has the largest population of Arabs outside of
    >> Saudi Arabia. I wonder what the Radical Muslims are thinking now.

    > Ya really wanta know?
    > Arab women don't go outside of the house dressed like that!
    > If she did, she'd be tied down to the bed and spanked and whipped for days
    > on end. An Arabian woman has one place, in the home to take care of the
    > home and the kids. The man does everything else.

    Don't get me wrong when I tell you that the new Miss USA is an Arab from
    Michigan and the contest was not held in her house. Here is some more.

    OldGringo38, May 17, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/17/2010 5:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 17 May 2010 16:52:52 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 5/17/2010 4:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old mother can
    >>> win the thing now?
    >>>
    >>> Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped in
    >>> this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little baby doll. As
    >>> it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant that year.
    >>>
    >>> When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite well,
    >>> had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other girl friends
    >>> called me aside and told me that our former friend had been in the Illinois
    >>> pageant that year and got second place.
    >>>

    >> That's cool. Michigan has the largest population of Arabs outside of
    >> Saudi Arabia. I wonder what the Radical Muslims are thinking now.

    > Ya really wanta know?
    > Arab women don't go outside of the house dressed like that!
    > If she did, she'd be tied down to the bed and spanked and whipped for days
    > on end. An Arabian woman has one place, in the home to take care of the
    > home and the kids. The man does everything else.

    Here is some more:
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/05/17/miss.usa.lebanese/index.html?hpt=C1

    OldGringo38, May 18, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    > They must be slacking off on the rules these days. A 32 year old
    > mother can win the thing now?

    Let your mum help you.

    > Somewhere back in the 80's or so I was on a road trip. I had stopped
    > in this one restraunt to eat and my waitress was one cute little
    > baby doll. As it so happened, she just happen to win the pageant
    > that year.

    Why were you on a road trip?

    > I just can't seem to get around to procrastinating.

    More fool you.

    > H lp! S m b d st l ll th v w ls fr m m k yb rd!

    I have another surprise for you.

    > When I was a kid, one of the girls in the neighborhood I knew quite
    > well, had moved to Chicago. One day in high school, one of my other
    > girl friends called me aside and told me that our former friend had
    > been in the Illinois pageant that year and got second place.

    Why were you a kid?

    --
    You boggling, bumbling, lacteal bighead.
    Fred Tehbot, May 19, 2010