Proud: Beginner at the Edinburgh Festival

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Craig, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Went across to Edinburgh to see bits of the festival, and while in the busy
    streets, there's drama students who run about and re-enact aincient
    Edinburgh. One guy acted as if he wanted to eat everyone. Pretty scary, but
    good acting and makup to add to the whole feeling of the Royal Mile 'as it
    was'. Took a shot of him, and am very happy with the outcome. Not bad for a
    beginner, eh?

    Then, snapped my fiance with the crowds of the Royal Mile. Was very
    impressed with the outcome of this too!

    Any tips, comments?

    Crazy guy:
    http://www.thelisters.co.uk/viewphoto.php?id=293

    My Lady and the crowd:
    http://www.thelisters.co.uk/viewphoto.php?id=299

    Craig, Aug 16, 2004

  2. You appear to have been very lucky Craig

    A sunny day? In Edinburgh?

    Hail so highly favored one!

    Arts

    Arty Phacting, Aug 16, 2004