  1. Keith Gentle

    Keith Gentle Guest

    Does anybody know of a program which offers the above facility.
    Keith Gentle, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Keith Gentle

    sam Guest

    "Keith Gentle" <> wrote in message
    news:HrJpb.27$...
    > Does anybody know of a program which offers the above facility.

    The easiest way I found was to have my telephone company
    put a bar on outgoing calls to those numbers. It can be reversed
    at any time.

    Sam.
    sam, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Keith Gentle

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:23:04 -0000, "Keith Gentle" <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know of a program which offers the above facility.

    What sort of protection do you want? Are they coming to your door and asking donations?

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Keith Gentle

    Patrick Guest

    Barry OGrady wrote:
    > On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:23:04 -0000, "Keith Gentle"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anybody know of a program which offers the above facility.

    > What sort of protection do you want? Are they coming to your door and
    > asking donations?

    Barry, you must be misunderstanding.
    What happens is that someone without permission, or a 'dialler' gets
    inadvertantly installed to a machine, and then dials out to a premium
    (£1/minute) rate number, costing the bill-payer money on thiere telephone
    bill. The OP wants to know how to prevent said occurence (answer=contact
    telephone provider).

    --
    PS your signature delimiter is useless, it needs to be
    '--'+space+carriage-return (Enter)

    Patrick, Nov 4, 2003